Eponymous Imprints--They're Not Just For Ego Boosting Anymore
- How do imprints, subsidiaries and parent houses differ? // Writer (Kalmbach Publishing Co.);Sep2001, Vol. 114 Issue 9, p8
Focuses on the difference between an imprint, a subsidiary and the parent publisher. Definitions; Publishing rules; Recommendations.
- News Briefs. // Publishers Weekly;10/20/2014, Vol. 261 Issue 42, p8
The article offers news briefs related to the publishing industry, on topics including bookstore sales month over month in 2014, the creation of an imprint by author Barbara Freethy, and the launch of Tantrum Books imprint for middle-grade audiences by publisher Month9Books.
- Impressum. // Baumeister;jul2012, Vol. 109 Issue 7, p97
The imprints of the journal are presented, including name of chief editor, publisher, and information on subscription services.
- Publishing's New Breed. Hoffert, Barbara // Library Journal;9/1/2002, Vol. 127 Issue 14, p44
Focuses on the business of imprints in the publishing industry. Tasks of imprints; Examples of companies that are considered successful in the business; Description of the emerging markets for imprints,
- New On All New York Times Bestseller Lists. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Presents a chart depicting new on all New York Times bestseller lists. List; Title; Author; Imprint; Rank.
- New On USA Today Top 150 Bestseller List. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p6
Presents a chart depicting new on USA Today top 150 bestseller list. Book type; Title; Author; Imprint; Rank.
- 2005 Paperback Fiction Top Literary Agents by No. of Titles. // Book Publishing Report;5/9/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 18, p8
Presents a chart depicting 2005 Hardcover Nonfiction Bestsellers by No. 1 Title With Longevity. Title; Author; Agent; Imprint; Weeks No.1.
- COVERNTON and WILLIAMS. Adam, Patricia // Reading Time;May99, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p4
Presents information on Working Title Press, an imprint established by Jane Covernton and Sue Williams. Experiences of Covernton and Williams in publishing; Examples of books that they have published; Books to be published as Working Titles.
- The Red Jacket UTB : a model for co-operative textbook publishing. Hühn, Volker; Huter, Michael // Learned Publishing;Oct2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p316
UTB is a joint paperback imprint of a number of medium-sized German publishers. Its working is described, together with its financial arrangements.