Is there a role for workplaces in reducing employees' driving to work? Findings from a cross-sectional survey from inner-west Sydney, Australia
- Working with those you hate. Penson, Pete G. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;12/07/98, Vol. 12 Issue 25, p16
Offers advice on how to develop rapport with disliked co-employee. Identification of traits that irritate; Tips on how to control anger; Mental humor; Monitoring of automatic reactions of anger.
- Remember to make your presence your gift to others every day. Yow, Jane // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;12/28/98, Issue 322400, p23
Encourages employees to change their attitudes toward work. Commitment to make people's presence their gift to co-employees in the workplace; Younger people's attitude to work to live rather than live to work; Cultivation of behavior that reflects the values of respect, integrity and...
- We thought piling up stuff was being neat. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/25/98, Vol. 45 Issue 52, p5A
Cites a survey by the Steelcase Workplace Index on workplace trends in the United States. American workers' perception of themselves as `neat freaks'; Percentage of employees who considered themselves `pilers' and `filers.'
- Pet peeves in today's officeplace. // Secretary;Aug/Sep96, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p4
Lists the pet peeves of employees in office environments in the United States. Includes too hot or cold room temperature; Noise from construction, traffic or people; Uncomfortable or cramped workstations.
- An emotion-centered model of voluntary work behavior: Some parallels between counterproductive work behavior and organizational citizenship behavior. Spector, Paul E.; Fox, Suzy // Human Resource Management Review;Summer2002, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p269
Presents an emotion-centered model of voluntary work behavior. Difference between counterproductive work behavior (CWB) and organizational citizenship behavior; Variety of job conditions which elicit emotional performance; Association of CWB with the personality characteristics of trait anger...
- Office Incivility. // Association Management;Oct98, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p23
No abstract available.
- Survey Data. // Association Management;Oct98, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p99
No abstract available.
- Workplace is no place to flaunt ego--shine light on colleagues instead. Anderson, Lydia // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;6/11/2001, Issue 322784, p7
Reflects on the need to curb pride in workplace relationships. Significance of humility when working within a group; Development to tact; Practicing integrity.
- Study Reveals Characteristics of Disengaged Workers. // Toledo Business Journal;Oct2010, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p4
The article focuses on a study regarding disengaged workers.