How to write a curriculum vitae
- LOOKING FOR AN INTERVIEW? Egodigwe, Laura; Alleyne, Sonia // Black Enterprise;Aug2005, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p61
The article offers advice for individuals on preparing a resume that could lead to job interviews. Competencies should be used as the basis in constructing the resume. Analysis of a prospective employer and a job is important to a job applicant. Work experience should be matched with each given...
- Resume Examples. // Indonesia Career Guide;2002, p16
Presents an example of a job resume.
- How To Write a Global Resume/CV. Thompson, Mary Anne // Chile Career Guide;2002, p13
Presents a guideline in writing a global resume. Motivation of college graduates and young professionals in pursuing international careers; Difference between a resume and a curriculum vitae; Average length of a resume.
- Cosmo careers. crain, Esther // Cosmopolitan;Jul99, Vol. 227 Issue 1, p98
Discusses issues on women's careers. Advice on lying on resumes; Tales of women who got fired from their jobs.
- Revamp Your Resume During Spring Cleaning. King, Jennifer E. // Corporate Legal Times;Mar99, Vol. 9 Issue 88, p10
Presents several tips in writing resumes. Accuracy of title and job descriptions; Relevance of contact persons listed as references; Consequence of including career objective; Inclusion of personal information; Announcement of jobs and promotions; List of people hired as company counsels.
- GET YOUR RÃ‰SUMÃ‰ RIGHT! // Scholastic Choices;Oct2010, Vol. 26 Issue 2, p23
The article provides information on the art of making resume to get a job.
- The Job Career Coach. // CVN;2010, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p3
The article provides an answer to a question of how resumes to be noticed for those who are seeking job opportunities.
- AGRIBUSINESS EMPLOYER GUIDE. Spell, Eric // Agri Marketing;Sep2009 Supplement, p2
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including one on resume writing, one on five things that could prevent one from landing a job, and one on overcoming the complexities of communication in the workplace.
- They are not 'gaps' in your work history, just brief stops along career path. O'Donnell, J. T.; Dauten, Dale // West County Journal;2/15/2012, Vol. 48 Issue 7, pD12
The article presents questions and answers related to careers including gaps in the resume and job hunting before or after receiving final pay.