A prosperous new life for one of Sydney's axed Jetcats
- Two for the money. // Yachting;Jan95, Vol. 177 Issue 1, p41
Looks at the Prout Panther 61 catamaran, a serious high-performance cruising yacht. Specifications; Features; Price; Contact point.
- Double pleasure. // Boating;Apr95, Vol. 68 Issue 4, p62
Features the Craig Cat Catamaran, an 11'4" fiberglass boat that can reach 25 mph with a 15-hp outboard. Flat-deck design to prevent collecting water; Pontoons for stability; Two bucket seats; Price, without power; Contact point for more information.
- New Cats on the Prowl. Pillsbury, Mark // Cruising World;Jun2013, Vol. 39 Issue 6, p60
An image of new catamarans with new technologies out for sails off the Annapolis, Maryland coast is presented.
- Largest Racing Catamaran. // Popular Mechanics;Dec99, Vol. 176 Issue 12, p27
Deals with the world's most technologically advanced catamaran being built in a shipyard in Devon, England.
- New boat is sweet music for centre. // Australian Geographic;Jan-Mar95, Issue 37, p10
Informs about Curt and Micheline-Nicole Jenner's catamaran, WhaleSong, meant to track humpback whales off the Western Australia coast.
- Strange Disappearances. // Boating;Jul2007, Vol. 80 Issue 7, p29
The article reports that a passing helicopter has spotted The Kaz II catamaran abandoned off North Queensland.
- ON ASSIGNMENT. // Pacific Yachting;Sep2010, Vol. 52 Issue 9, p16
A photograph of a catamaran moored on the Osoyoos Lake in British Columbia is presented.
- Cheyenne Changes Location -- and Plans. Hill, Taylor // Log Newspaper;7/22/2011, Issue 899, p14
The article announces that the Virgin Oceanic boating team has decided to move catamaran Cheyenne from the turning basin to a new location in Newport Harbor, California to participate in chasing white sharks.
- 47' JOURNEY LR CATAMARAN. Seattle, Selene; Yachts, Bay Island // Sea Magazine;Dec2011, Vol. 103 Issue 12, p50
The article offers brief information on 47 Journey LR Catamaran from Journey Catamarans.