Australian Navy sailors claim patrol boat gas leak problem persists
- SWINGING TO A DIFFERENT BEAT. Benson, Robert // All Hands;Dec2000, Issue 1004, p28
Features the quality of living for the sailors of the United States Navy based in Japan.
- Year in Review. // All Hands;Jan2003, Issue 1029, p2
Presents pictures of significant events in the U.S. Navy and in the operations and lives of U.S. sailors in 2002.
- Incentives for IAs Improve. Ingram, Ken // All Hands;Jul2007, Issue 1083, p7
The article focuses on the updation of the U.S. Task Force Individual Augmentation which contains the Navy's latest improvements to incentives for Sailors who serve as individual augmentees (IAs).
- ANY DAY IN THE NAVY. // All Hands;Oct2007, Issue 1086, p1
A photo essay which documents the many ways that the sailors of the U.S. Navy around the globe contribute to the well-being of their nation is presented.
- Avoid Excess Costs When Shipping Household Goods. Davis, Nannette // All Hands;Apr2009, Issue 1105, p36
The article presents advice for sailors of the U.S. Navy regarding reducing costs and remaining within their authorized weight allowance at the time of permanent change of station (PCS).
- Shipmates. // All Hands;Jul2010, Issue 1120, p4
In this article, the author discusses the ability of the U.S. to adopt to any environment in carrying out its mission.
- A counseling session I'll never forget. Byrne, Frank // Fathom;Sep/Oct95, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p7
Discusses the author's experience of climbing out to a weather deck on a ship to view a flight demonstration. The dangers of his actions; The lesson he learned.
- Around the Fleet. // All Hands;May2008, Issue 1094, p8
The article reports on developments regarding the U.S. Navy, including a free-fall parachute jump of special warfare combatant-craft crewmen, basketball playing of sailors aboard USS Ashland, and an Easter sunrise service on the flight deck.
- EVERY DAY WARRIORS. McCoy, Shane T.; Harring, Dennis // All Hands;Sep2003, Issue 1037, p22
Reports on the operations of sailors who are members of the U.S. Naval Coastal Warfare Group in the Middle East.
- FROM OUR ARCHIVE. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Mar2009, Vol. 135 Issue 3, p96
A photograph depicting the U.S. Navy seamen is presented.