HPH to invest new container terminal at Port Botany, Sydney
- Monâ‚¬y. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Sep2009, p6
The article offers news briefs concerning ports worldwide in 2009. Hutchinson Port Holdings (HPH) will be transferring its right to operate the Port of Manta to Manta Port Authority. Merrill Lynch, Rothschild and the Royal Bank of Scotland will be handling the privatization of the Port of...
- Happy New Year. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Jan2006, p6
The article explores the developments in the international port construction market. In East Asia, two ports had been developed which created opportunity for construction companies. Hutchison Port Holdings Ltd. has constructed a container terminal in Oman. President Martin Torrijos of Panama...
- A Mexican Alternative. Mongelluzzo, Bill // Traffic World;1/10/2005, Vol. 269 Issue 2, p32
Discusses the efforts of the Hutchison Port Holdings of Hong Kong and Union Pacific Railroad to discover an alternative location for a container port in the U.S. West Coast. Identification of a possible site in Baja, Mexico; Apprehension by the financiers in investing and developing a...
- Hutchison acquires Thamesport. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Feb98, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p6
Reports on Hutchison Port's acquisition of the Thamesport in Great Britain. Efforts to bolster its container handling operations in Northwest Europe.
- Hutchinson's $80 million fuels China box port growth. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;Dec2000, p5
Reports on the plan of Hutchison Port Holdings (HPH) to invest at China's Xiamen port. Number of container terminals to be operated by the company; Increase in China's boxports in 2000; Percentage of interest held by HPH in Shanghai Container Terminal.
- Confident Hutchison buys into Indonesia. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;May99, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p7
Reports on the decrease in pre-tax profits of Hutchinson Port Holdings, the world's largest independent port operators. Decrease in the total throughput at Hutchinson's flagship Hong Kong International Terminals operation at Kwai Chung; Details on the deal of Hutchinson Whampoa to buy a...
- Australian troubles. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;May2001, p5
Discusses the decision of Hutchison Port Holdings company not to take part in the bidding process on the privatization of ports in South Australia. Why Hutchison Port Holdings decided not to participate in the bidding process; Port companies that are likely to bid for the ports; Plans for the...
- Hutchison runs up the white flag. Stevens, Matthew // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);6/30/2015, p32
The article reports on the plans of Australian container terminal operator Hutchison Port Holdings Ltd. to cuts jobs and customer services in 2015.
- Around & About. // DPC: Dredging & Port Construction;May2004, p4
Reports on developments related to dredging and port construction in Great Britain as of May 2004. Hutchison Port Holdings' Global Leadership Development Programme; Renaming of Wijsmuller Bros.