Steber launches a new research and patrol vessel
- 'Steber 3800 Utility Cruiser.'. // Ausmarine;Jan2010, Vol. 32 Issue 3, p24
The article evaluates the Steber 3800 Utility Cruiser designed and built by Steber International in New South Wales.
- Steber snares a work boat contract in Dubai. // Ausmarine;Aug2009, Vol. 31 Issue 10, p13
The article reports that Australian fibreglass vessels manufacturer Steber International has snared a work boat contract at the Dubai International Boat Show in March 2009. The contract will build a 15.8-metre Medical Support Vessel which can be equipped with full medical stores, underwater...
- 'MV Kara.'. WALLIS, JONATHAN // Ausmarine;Nov2012, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p22
The article evaluates the MV Kara, a harbour support vessel from boat builder Stebercraft in New South Wales.
- Combat Fleets. Baker III, A.D. // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Dec99, Vol. 125 Issue 12, p90
Describes combat ships from different countries. Includes the Saettia ship from Italy; Aditya from India; French Navy's Bougainville.
- Saving Titanic. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;10/16/2000, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p3
Reports on the plan to preserve Titanic, the ship which sank in 1912.
- Carnival Victory. Mink, Randy; Mink, Karen // Cruise Travel;May/Jun2002, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p18
Features the Carnival Victory ship. Design; Services; Accommodations; Destination.
- Saratoga's swan song. Stephens, Kevin // All Hands;Sep94, Issue 929, p4
Features the farewell cruise of the 38-year-old aircraft carrier USS Saratoga (CV 60). Decommissioning in August 1994.
- Fleet-friendly. Mooney, Ray // All Hands;Nov94, Issue 931, p6
Features the Arleigh Burke class destroyer USS John Paul Jones (DDG 53) and its crew. Electronic capabilities; Importance of manning the central control station.
- The USS Wasp. Dorsey, Jack; Joyce, Dennis // All Hands;Nov94, Issue 931, p18
Features the USS Wasp, the United States Navy assault ship from Norfolk. Specifications; Availability of radars; Landing craft air cushion; Helicopters on board; Capabilities.