Saving the best 'til last
- Taming the emissions tiger. Sibley, Michael // Design Engineering;Sep97, p31
Looks at how manufacturers will build diesel engines to meet the tightening European regulations on emissions. Efforts by Toyota and Ford to develop low emissions vehicles; Developments in catalytic converter designs; Methods for dealing with particulates from the diesel exhausts. INSETS: See...
- Yanmar celebrates 100 years. // International Rental News;Mar/Apr2012, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p59
The article announces the 100th year anniversary celebration of the Japanese manufacturer Yanmar Co. Ltd.
- More Engines, More Speed. Daly, Jim // MotorBoating;Jul2001, Vol. 188 Issue 1, p18
Introduces the Nor-Tech 5000 motorboat from Yanmar.
- Century celebration. // Construction Europe;Apr2012, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p69
The article mentions the anniversary of Yanmar Co. Ltd., which has been in business for 100 years.
- Looking at the operator for future regulations. // Nebraska Farmer;Mar2011, p93
The article presents the perspectives of industry group Diesel Technology Forum on future regulations for reducing emissions on diesel engines in the U.S.
- YANMAR 8SY-STP. // Yachting;Jan2004, Vol. 195 Issue 1, p120
Provides information on 8SY-STP, Yanmar's 16-liter yacht engine, which is a 90-degree V-8 model that delivers 900 horsepower in a 3,637-pound package.
- Swanky Yankee. Falvey, Kevin // Boating;Oct2007, Vol. 80 Issue 10, p28
The article evaluates Yanmar Co. Ltd.'s 4LHA-STP in-line-4 diesel motorboat.
- Third Party. JONES, ALAN // Boating World;May2009, Vol. 30 Issue 5, p30
The article evaluates the 6BY260Z with ZT350 Sterndrive engine from Yanmar.
- Yanmar Joins the Club. // MotorBoating;Jun2003, Vol. 191 Issue 6, p40
Evaluates the 6SY-STP electronic pleasure boat engine from Yanmar.