- Nassau's Jacobs Blasts Gulotta for Using Rosy Projections in Budget. McKaig, Ryan // Bond Buyer;11/20/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31021, p3
Reports on the plans of Democrat Judith Jacobs, presiding officer of the Nassau County, New York Legislature, on the budget of the county. County Executive Thomas Gulotta's proposed four-year spending plan; Projections for sales tax revenue.
- Bringing it all together. Mancini, Rosamaria // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);12/28/2001, Vol. 48 Issue 54, p5A
Profiles Judy Jacobs, presiding officer of the Nassau County Legislature, New York. Contributions of Jacobs; Professional career of Jacobs.
- The BiBi Crew: Judith Jacob. // Pride of Black British Women;1995, p22
A biography of Judith Jacob, a member of the BiBi Crew company focused on creating high quality new writing from African-Caribbean perceptive, is presented. At a young age, she joined school plays and appeared on television. She starred in various television programs, including "Angels,"...
- Changing the Faces of Mathematics (Book). Coupland, Mary // Australian Mathematics Teacher;Mar2002, Vol. 58 Issue 1, p26
Reviews the book 'Changing the Faces of Mathematics: Perspectives on Gender,' by Judith E. Jacobs, Joanne Rossi Becker and Gloria F. Gilmer.
- Playthings as Learning Tools (Book). Brown, Doris // Educational Leadership;Jan1983, Vol. 40 Issue 4, p74
Reviews the book 'Playthings As Learning Tools: A Parent's Guide,' by Joan P. Isenberg and Judith E. Jacobs.