Cigna clinical pharmacists engage patients in care
- Cigna plan to split prompts objections at hearing in Pa. Jennings, John // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;12/4/95, Vol. 99 Issue 49, p1
Reports on the public opposition against Cigna Corp.'s proposal to split its property and casualty operations into two segments. Details of a public hearing by the Pennsylvania Insurance Department; Features of the plan; Comment by Pennsylvania Insurance Commissioner Linda S. Kaiser.
- Cigna reports 1995 results with and without adjustment. // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;3/25/96, Vol. 100 Issue 13, p31
Reports on the fourth-quarter operating income by Cigna Corporation for 1995. Comparison to fourth-quarter 1994 figures; Statistics.
- Judge rules on confidentiality of Cigna report. Sclafane, Susanne // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;9/09/96, Vol. 100 Issue 37, p4
Reports that a recent ruling on Cigna Corp.'s restructuring may be a minor step towards restarting public hearings. Ruling on two issues of confidentiality by President Judge James Gardner Colins last August 28, 1996.
- Cigna offers coverage for violent crime. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Oct94, Vol. 95 Issue 6, p60
Reports on Cigna Corp.'s offer of a rider to its group accidental death and dismemberment insurance policies companies buy for employees.
- Cigna offers investors more choice, control. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Jul95, Vol. 96 Issue 3, p77
Reports that Cigna Individual Insurance has introduced its Accru variable annuity contract and the Accru variable universal life insurance policy.
- CIGNA creates combine plus to cover farms and nurseries. // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Aug93, Vol. 94 Issue 4, p84
Reports on the introduction of a program by the CIGNA Property and Casualty Companies. Combination of farm and home-owners coverages; Features of the program,; Other offers; Contact information.
- Cigna establishes telephonic enrollment. // Best's Review / Property-Casualty Insurance Edition;Jan1995, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p85
Reports that Cigna Group Insurance has added telephonic enrollment services to its personal accident insurance. Automation of the installation process, freeing employers from gathering applications and entering data.
- CIGNA bolsters reserves. // Business Insurance;11/8/93, Vol. 27 Issue 46, p2
Reports on CIGNA Corp.'s net loss for the third quarter of 1993. Use of aftertax charges to bolster asbestos and environmental litigation reserves and to fund the restructuring of its property/casualty operations; Net income; Amount of charges; Charges to cut the statutory surplus of CIGNA's...
- CIGNA intercompany pool split. // Business Insurance;2/20/95, Vol. 29 Issue 8, p2
Reports on CIGNA Corp.'s segregation of the companies in its property and casualty pool. Purpose of the segregation; Names of the four companies that make up the new pool; Business focus of the new pool.