Dalfampridine approved for MS
- Gilenya. // Pharmaceutical Representative;Oct2010, Vol. 40 Issue 10, p10
The article reports on U.S. Food and Drug Administration's (FDA) approval of the use of Gilenya capsules (fingolimod) to reduce relapses and delay progressive disability in patients with multiple sclerosis (MS).
- New Drug Approved for Multiple Sclerosis. // Clarendon Enterprise (TX);10/18/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p4
The article informs that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved the new drug Aubagio for the treatment of Multiple Sclerosis.
- FDA APPROVES THREE-TIMES-A-WEEK COPAXONE. // Medical Economics;3/10/2014, Vol. 91 Issue 5, p12
The article reports on the approval given by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to a supplemental new drug application for three-times-a-week COPAXONE 400 milligram/milliliter, a new dose of COPAXONE for patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis.
- FDA Panel Backs Novartis Oral MS Drug Gilenia. // Bioworld Week;6/21/2010, Vol. 18 Issue 25, p2
The article reports that Novartis AG's Gilenia, known to reduce frequency of exacerbations in multiple sclerosis, was unanimously approved by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) panel.
- Rebif Rebidose to Treat MS. // Monthly Prescribing Reference;Jan2013, Vol. 29 Issue 1, pA14
The article offers information regarding the approval of a drug Rebif Rebidose from Serono Inc. and Pfizer Inc. by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for the treatment of multiple sclerosis (MS).
- FIRST GENERIC FOR RELAPSING FORMS OF MS. // Pharmacy Today;May2015, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p21
The article informs that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has approved Copaxone, glatiramer acetate injection, for the treatment of patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis, which is manufactured by pharmaceutical company Sandoz.
- Acorda/Biogen Idec: pricing will determine success of symptomatic MS therapy. // PharmaWatch: CNS;Mar2010, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p4
No abstract available.
- Sclerosis Update. // PharmaWatch: CNS;Nov2010, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p9
The article offers information related to drugs for sclerosis treatment. The U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and the Federal Service on Surveillance in Healthcare and Social Development in Russia have approved the intake of Gilenya 0.5 milligram daily from Novartis AG to treat multiple...
- Novartis wins FDA approval for multiple sclerosis drug. // PharmaWatch: CNS;Oct2009, Vol. 8 Issue 10, p4
The article reports that Extavia, a new multiple sclerosis (MS) medicine from Novartis AG, has been approved by U.S. Food and Drug Administration. It notes that Extavia was approved for the treatment of MS relapse and also applicable for patients who have experienced a first clinical episode of...