German Cable Giant Opts for IPO
- Teutonic Kabel TV plans IPO. Kirschbaum, Erik // Daily Variety;3/10/2010, Vol. 306 Issue 47, p8
The article reports on the plan of Kabel Deutschland GmbH, Germany's largest cable TV group, to launch an initial public offering (IPO) on March 22, 2010.
- CABLER KDG NARROWS LOSS. Meza, Ed // Daily Variety;8/17/2004, Vol. 284 Issue 31, p4
Reports on the financial results posted by cable group Kabel Deutschland in Berlin, Germany. Plans of the company for an initial public offering; Increase in its operating profit; Improvement in income from deferred taxes.
- Germany's Tele Columbus refocusses on IPO. Hedges, Laura // Capacity Magazine;3/16/2015, p1
German cable network operator Tele Columbus is moving ahead with its delayed initial public offering (IPO).
- Interview with Adrian von HAMMERSTEIN, CEO of Kabel Deutschland. NEUMANN, Karl-Heinz // Communications & Strategies;2010 2nd Quarter, Issue 78, p147
An interview with Adrian von Hammerstein, chief executive officer (CEO) of Kabel Deutschland, is presented. He discusses the impact of the company's initial public offering (IPO) on its strategic position. He considers the future prospects for market share of the cable sector. He emphasizes that...
- Kabel Adds On â‚¬200M in Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;7/30/2012, p2
The article focuses on German cable service operator Kabel Deutschland which issued 200 million euros worth of add-on junk bonds in July 2012.
- East's a digital arena. // Daily Variety;11/07/2000, Vol. 269 Issue 47, p8
Reports the availability of digital cable television services offered by Kabel Deutschland, subsidiary company of Deutsche Telekom in Leipzig, Germany.
- Kabel Deutschland: Missed The Party? // High Yield Report;6/14/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 24, p1
Reports on the financing of Germany's cable television operator, Kabel Deutschland.
- Kabel Deutschland sets new broadband speed record. Hunter, Philip // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;6/11/2012, p6
The article reports that Kabel Deutschland, the largest cable operator in Germany, has broken the world broadband speed record by demonstrating rates of 4.7 Gigabits per second (Gb/s).
- Deutsche Telekom sued over duct pricing. Hunter, Philip // Broadcast Engineering Exclusive Insight;
The article reports on the retrospective price reduction being sought by German cable television operator Kabel Deutschland for the co-use of cable ducts owned by former monopoly Telco Deutsche Telekom.