Knology Extends Networks
- Knology adopts interactive ad technology. // CED;Jan2010, Vol. 36 Issue 1, p9
The article reviews the Backchannelmedia's Clickable TV interactive advertising technology from Knology Inc.
- Knology: Adding a personal touch. Baumgartner, Jeff // CED;May2000, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p99
Reports on Knology's growth in the American telecommunication industry. Range of services provided by the company; Locations of the company's franchises; Knology's growth strategy; Knology's marketing tactics in the industry.
- Noteholders Agree on Knology Restructuring. Haugsted, Linda // Multichannel News;7/22/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p39
Reports the plan of Knology Inc. a parent company of overbuilder Knology Broadband Inc., to agree to the restructuring plan of the noteholder. Importance of reducing company debt; Solicitation of votes for pre-packaged bankruptcy; View of stockholders on the plan.
- Knology Files Chapter 11 Petition. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;9/23/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 38, p8
Reports that interactive video and data services provider Knology Inc. has filed a Chapter 11 petition for bankruptcy in Georgia. Factors that led the company to file for bankruptcy petition; Statement made by the president and chief executive officer of Knology Rodger Johnson on the Chapter 11...
- Business Continuity Put to the Test. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Mar2011, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p12
The article reports on the support of businesses to the call for business continuity planning in the U.S.
- Knology strikes up BigBand. // CED;Jan2003, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p12
Reports on the deployment of the Broadband Multimedia-Service Router systems by Knology Inc. in the U.S. Control of the system in central location; Offer of broadband services; Assistance in processing of live digital broadcast programming.
- Knology Adds Subs With Sunflower Deal. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;8/9/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 31, p15
The article reports that overbuilder Knology Inc. has confirmed to purchase Sunflower Broadband for 165 million dollars in cash.
- Honest Knology: Candid CEO Takes Rap for Sub Dip. // Multichannel News;2/28/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p4
The article focuses on the reportedly honesty of Konology Inc. chairman and chief executive officer (CEO) Rodger Johnson who admitted that the action of increasing bundled price led to the 4, 500 customer connections loss.
- Sources: Two Equity Firms Lead Auction for Knology. // Multichannel News;3/26/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p3
The article reports that two private-equity firms, including Avista Capital Partners, are leading the auction for overbuilder company Knology Inc.