- TWC, ESPN Build on 'Super Copa' Win. // Multichannel News;9/19/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 35, p8
The article offers information on the soccer-themed campaign of Time Warner Cable Inc. (TWC) and ESPN on October and November 2011, which aims to promote the acquisition of El Paquetazo's high-speed Internet services and digital television package of MSO Inc.
- SDSU-UNC Football to be Shown Live on Channel 4 San Diego. // La Prensa San Diego;9/12/2014, Vol. 38 Issue 37, p5
No abstract available.
- Disney Subscribers Cut Cord. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;11/30/2015, pA01
7 The entertainment giant said sports network ESPN, a star performer in the past, lost another 3 mil subscribers in the fiscal year ended Oct. 3. In a filing late Wed.,
- Comprehensive Peace. Reynolds, Mike // Multichannel News;9/6/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p5
The article reports on the carriage contract gained among Disney/ABC Television Group, Time Warner Cable Inc., and ESPN. It states that the agreement was announced on September 2, 2010 will include retransmission-content for ABC-owned stations and renewal of contract for a host of cable...
- MONDAY NIGHT LIGHTS. Hughes, Holly Stuart // Photo District News;Dec2010/Jan2011, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p86
The article offers information on the still photographs created for the show "Monday Night Football," on television network, ESPN.
- THE 100 The Top 10. // CableFAX Magazine;May2015, p8
The article offers information on the top 10 executives in the cable industry who were included in the Cable 100 annual list of the "CableFAX Magazine." Executives include chief executive officer (CEO) Stephen B. Burke of media company NBCUniversal, president John Skipper of ESPN, and chairman...
- Cracks Appear in Cable TV's Bundle. FARRELL, MIKE; BAUMGARTNER, JEFF // Multichannel News;10/20/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 39, p4
The article discusses the announcements from the cable network Home Box Office (HBO) and the broadcaster CBS to offer consumers the ability to access top television (TV) shows without the paying TV subscription. Topics discussed include the launch of over-the-top (OTT) offerings by HBO's...
- freeze frame. // Multichannel News;9/24/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 37, p24
Several photographs of the attendees of the events in New York are presented including Karolina Kurkova at Fashion Night Out, opening of Time Warner Cable Inc.'s Learning Lab and actress Sherri Shepherd at the Walter Kaitz Foundation fundraising dinner.
- FREEZE FRAME. // Multichannel News;8/11/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 32, p20
Presents several photographs of different events held in the U.S. published in the August 11, 2003 issue of the magazine 'Multichannel News.' Photograph depicting donation made to Houston Zoo, Texas by cable television Animal Planet and Time Warner Cable Inc.; Picture of presentation of a check...