Bresnan's Equity Backer Explores Interest in Sale
- RCN Will Follow TiVo's Path. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;8/10/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 31, p4
The article reports on the plan of RCN to offer the high-definition (HD) digital video recorders (DVRs) of TiVo Inc. to customers in the first quarter of 2010 in the U.S. According to executive vice president and chief financial officer Mike Sicoli of RCN, the delivery of broadband-delivered...
- Providence Adds Government Services Pro. Marino, Jonathan // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;2/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 7, p18
The article announces that Renato "Renny" DiPentima was appointed senior advisor of Providence Equity.
- Providence Expands Capital Markets Arm. MacFadyen, Ken // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;1/25/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p6
The article reports on the hiring of Oliver Wriedt as managing director at Providence Equity.
- Citi, BofA Prep $875M TL for SRA Buyout. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;4/11/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 15, p7
The article discusses the credit facility arranged by Citigroup and Bank of America Merrill Lynch worth 1.39 billion U.S. dollars to back Providence Equity Partners' buyout of SRA International.
- SRA International Sets New Price On TL. Bisbey, Allison // High Yield Report;7/11/2011, p2
The article reports that Citigroup, together with other banks, revised an Original Issue Discount from 99.5 to 95 on an 875 million dollar seven-year term loan for Providence Equity Partners, which plans to purchase SRA International for a total of 1.88 billion dollars.
- Provo's VitalSmarts acquired by equity firm. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;9/29/2014, Vol. 44 Issue 7, p2
The article informs about the acquisition of Provo-Utah-based corporate training company VitalSmarts by Providence Equity Partners of Providence, Rhode Island.
- HULU BUYOUT COMPLETED. Wallenstein, Andrew // Daily Variety;10/15/2012, Vol. 317 Issue 11, p1
The article reports that the joint owners of Hulu LLC have completed their expected buyout of Providence Equity Partners LLC.
- Blackboard Increases Buyout Loan. Colter, Allison Bisbey // High Yield Report;9/12/2011, p6
The article reports on the increase in credit facility that software maker Blackboard needs in order to fund its sale to Providence Equity Partners which, in turn, will merge Blackboard with Edline LLC.
- Marketers on hunt for TV alternatives. Lemmonier, Jonathan // Advertising Age;2/25/2008, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p28
The article reports that marketers and advertisers are seeking out alternatives to television advertising. The results of an Association of National Advertisers and Forrester Research Inc. television and technology survey revealed that loss of faith in television ads is leading to exploration of...