VIETNAM: RISK SUMMARY
- MAURITIUS: RISK SUMMARY. // Africa Monitor: Southern Africa;May2011, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p8
The article offers information on business, economic and political risks in Mauritius such as the launched campaign to sought for gender equality representation in politics, the 172 million dollar trade deficit, and the 60.0 % increase in foreign direct investment (FDI).
- RISK SUMMARY. // Latin America Monitor: Southern Cone Monitor;Jul2011, Vol. 28 Issue 7, p7
The article discusses Uruguay's political, economic, and business environment risk summary as of July 1, 2011 including a visit by Brazilian President Dilma Rouseff to the country that is expected to deepen relationship and boost trade between the two countries, the doubling of the trade deficit...
- Trade deficit rises by Sk51 billion. Barecz, Peter // Slovak Spectator;12/10/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 47, p6
Reports on the trade deficit of Slovakia in October 2001. Implications of the deficit; Views of analysts on the deficit; Information on foreign investments in the country.
- Foreign Investment Climate. // Qatar Country Review;2009, p48
The article offers an overview of the foreign investment climate in Qatar which mentions that the country has been consistent with its trade surpluses due to high oil prices and increased natural gas exports since 2000.
- Dark Matter and the International Payments Problem. // Economic Trends (07482922);Feb2006, p8
The article reports on developments in dark matter, or certain intangible assets in the U.S. A negative net international investment position resulted from a persistent trade deficit where outstanding foreign claims on the U.S. exceeded claims on the rest of the world. Sources of dark matter...
- EDITOR'S COMMENT. Venables, Mark // Engineer (00137758);7/5/2002, Vol. 291 Issue 7607, p3
Comments on the growth of the aerospace industry in Great Britain. Percentage of exported industry output; Contribution to the balance of trade in the country; Investment of the industry in foreign countries; Impact of passenger traffic on the industry.
- Chapter 3: 10-Year Forecast. // Vietnam Business Forecast Report;2011 1st Quarter, Issue 1, p21
The article presents the 10-year economic forecast of Vietnam from 2010-2020 which includes the continues foreign investment growth, the decrease in trade deficit, and a 5% consumer price inflation from 2013.
- Record trade gap spurred by tech imports of foreign firms. Barecz, Peter // Slovak Spectator;05/14/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 19, p8
Reports on the increase in trade deficit of Slovakia in the first quarter of 2001. Possible result of the technology investments of foreign firms from overseas; Annual foreign direct investment in 2000; Investment incentive package to be implemented by the government; Comments from Alan Sitar,...
- Trade gap widens as EU demand slips. Habsudova, Zuzana // Slovak Spectator;8/13/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 30, p8
Reports on the increase in Slovakia's trade deficits for the first six months of 2001. Revised forecasts of the National Bank of Slovakia and the Economy Ministry for trade in 2001; Reasons given for the widening gap in the trade deficit; Annual level of foreign direct investment registered by...