Core CPI Pressures To Mount In H210
- Capacity utilization and prices within industries. Yoo, Peter S. // Review (00149187);Sep/Oct95, Vol. 77 Issue 5, p15
Investigates the correlation between total industry capacity utilization rate and inflation within individual industries. Examination of capacity utilization rate data and price data for 23 industrial sectors; Provision of insight about the relationship between the capacity utilization rate and...
- Vietnam: Positive Trade Outlook. // Emerging Markets Monitor;10/16/2006, Vol. 12 Issue 27, p9
The article presents forecasts on export and import trade of Vietnam in 2006. Forecasts on the export growth of the country are presented. The impact of inflation on competition in the country is discussed. Moreover, it reveals the percentage of Vietnamese exports that go to the U.S. It also...
- Chinese dragon sways market. Otte, John // Farm Futures;Feb2011, Vol. 8 Issue 2, p42
The article analyzes the issue concerning the impact of the increase in inflation in China on the country's cotton exports in the U.S.
- Iraq: Country Reports - Recent Analysis. // Iraq Country Monitor;Nov2011, p18
The article lists several economic reports in Iraq from October 27, 2010 to July 26, 2011 which includes Budget 2011: Iraq Cabinet Sends 2011 Budget Plan to Parliament, Iraqi Kurdistan Cautiously Resumes Oil Exports, and Inflationary Pressures in Iraq on the Rise as Result of Rent Prices.
- Copper Boost For CLP. // Emerging Markets Monitor;9/15/2003, Vol. 9 Issue 22, p11
Reports on the increase in copper demand in Chile as of September 2003. Percentage of increase in copper production in July 2003; Impact of the increase on exports and imports of copper in August 2003; Trade surplus and inflation rate in August 2003.
- Capacity utilization and structural change. Mattey, Joe // FRBSF Economic Letter;11/15/96, Vol. 96 Issue 34, p1
Examines the breakdown in the relationship between capacity utilization for the United States manufacturing sector and inflation due to increased international trade. Definition of capacity utilization; Effect of capacity utilization on the acceleration of core inflation; Standardized measures...
- Crude oil production drops to lowest output in 50 years. DePoy, Traci J. // Roads & Bridges;Mar99, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p25
Reports the decline in the crude oil production in the United States. Statistics on the percentage drop in production in Alaska; Decline as effect of the inflation-adjusted crude oil prices according to American Petroleum Institute; Percentage of employment decline.
- Economy Sluggish. // Latin America Monitor: Central America Monitor;Jun2004, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p4
Offers an outlook on the economic performance of El Salvador as of June 2004. Registered growth rating of economic activity in February 2004; Status of trading in the country; Export and import of crude oil in the first quarter of 2004; Inflation rate from January to April 2004.
- Can China Help Lower World Inflation? Koyuncu, Cuneyt; Yilmaz, Rasim // Emerging Markets Finance & Trade;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 42 Issue 2, p93
In this paper, the effect of China's imports on importing countries' inflation is examined. Using data from 1994 to 2003, it is argued that China's export surge is an important contributor to lowering inflation in importing countries. Using fixed and random effect models, we identify a...