AUTHENTICATION VS. AUTHORIZATION
- What's IN What's OUT. // People Style Watch;Sep2009, p118
The article offers information on various trends in styles along with the some out-of-used approaches and applications. It notes the emergence of graphic novels for women that offer accessible fresh stories and cover everything from diets to fashion to family. It mentions the people's shift from...
- Cox's Retail Rollout May Get 'Digi' Assist. Gibbons, Kent // Multichannel News;9/28/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 36, p28
The article reports on the plan of U.S.-based cable company Cox Communications Inc. to expand its digital mascot to the wireless phone services. It mentions that the digital mascot has been used by the company during its brand commercials in the cable markets. The company employee notes that new...
- UK customers get on-demand services. A.B., Shamsul // Telecommunications - International Edition;Feb98, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p18
Reports on the introduction of an on-demand service in the cable television industry in Great Britain. Necessity of retaining customers for the technological advancement of the broadcasting industry; Different approaches of the services for content acquisition.
- Number of Cable TV Systems, 1975-1999. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p188
No abstract available.
- Top 20 Cable TV Networks, 1999. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p189
No abstract available.
- Cable companies. // Business News New Jersey;1998 Book of Lists, Vol. 11, p22
Ranks cable companies in New Jersey by number of homes wired in 1997. Includes Comcast Cablevision of New Jersey; TCI of Northern New Jersey; Garden State Cable TV; TKR Cable Co.; Cablevision of Monmouth.
- Untitled. Scully, Sean // Broadcasting & Cable;11/8/93, Vol. 123 Issue 45, p34
Reports on developments in the broadcasting and cable industries. Settlement of General Instrument and Scientific-Atlanta's patent dispute regarding scrambling systems for satellite and cable signals; Development by Texas Instruments of computer chips incorporating the Dolby AC-3 audio...
- Untitled. // Broadcasting & Cable;1/10/94, Vol. 124 Issue 2, p47
Reports on developments in the cable industry for the week ended January 10, 1994. Development of a cable network by Nelson Goldberg, president and chief executive of Gaming Entertainment Television; Reiss Media Entertainment's announcement of bringing `Chippendales' to pay per view;...
- Cable programmers delay separate association. Brown, Rich // Broadcasting & Cable;12/12/94, Vol. 124 Issue 50, p16
Reports that cable programmers in the United States is putting on hold their plans to form their own trade association. Sensitivity of the issue; Concerns raised by programmers.