Adobe's Flash to Hit the Phones
- A Guide to Online Video. OZER, JAN // EContent;May2012, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p30
The article discusses online video platforms (OVPs) as of May 2012, focusing on the various features available for consumers such as video management tools for metadata editing, customizable video players, and technological support for video streaming on operating systems such as Android. A list...
- Brightcove, Adobe Link. Whitney, Daisy // Television Week;4/20/2009, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p4
This article reports on the deal signed by online video technology company Brightcove with software developer Adobe to collaborate on technology and sales efforts. The strategic alliance will strengthen Adobe's position in the online video business, while Brightcove will benefit from a deeper...
- Adobe tips Internet strategy. // Seybold Report on Desktop Publishing;5/20/96, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p25
Focuses on Adobe Systems' strategy for making the Internet computer network into a better publishing medium. Authoring tools; Launching of PrintMill printing product; Development of a way to embed typefaces in future HTML documents.
- Adobe plans new HQ in Europe. // Seybold Report on Publishing Systems;03/09/98, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p35
Announces the construction of a building by Adobe Systems Europe. Expected cost of the facility; Size of the building; Estimated number of staff and service customers expected to be accommodated in the building; Information on Adobe.
- Adobe Premiere for Windows. // InfoWorld;7/12/93, Vol. 15 Issue 28, p8
Reports on Adobe Systems' introduction of a Windows version of its digital video editing software during the fall of 1993. Capabilities of program.
- Adobe targets paperless office. Moore, Mark // PC Week;6/21/93, Vol. 10 Issue 24, p19
Reports on Adobe Systems Inc.'s products based on its vision of a paperless workplace. Acrobat; Universal electronic document exchange standard; Acrobat products; Windows and Macintosh; Prices; Availability.
- Flash tools find common ground. Rapoza, Jim // eWeek;3/25/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 12, p60
Focuses on the LiveMotion 2.0 script editor of Adobe Systems Inc. in the U.S. Advantages of the device; Price of the product; Enhancement of animations and graphical applications.
- Utah firm's software lauded by PC Magazine. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;7/8/2002, Vol. 32 Issue 2, p5
Presents the Best of Show award to web analytics provider Omniture in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Adobe opens in 2-D theater with Bravo image modeling suite. Jones, Chris // InfoWorld;5/13/96, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p6
Reports on the introduction of Adobe Systems Incorporated to the Internet two dimensional graphics market with a suite of new products. Announcement of partnerships with Microsoft Corporation and Sun Microsystems Incorporated; Information on Adobe's 2-D imaging model called Bravo; Sun's...