- Exec Shuffle. // Daily Variety;8/13/2012, Vol. 316 Issue 30, p6
The article announces appointments in the entertainment industry including Darren Schillace as senior veep of marketing strategy at ABC Entertainment Group, Ramon Escobar as veep of talent recruitment at CNN Worldwide, and Rex Humbard as senior veep of production at GMC TV.
- Catch a Rising Star. McClellan, Steve // Broadcasting & Cable;5/3/2004, Vol. 134 Issue 18, p96
Profiles RamÃ³n Escobar, executive vice president of programming and production at Telemundo Network. Views on the power of television; Career background; Remarks on his job at Telemundo.
- PROGRAM EXEC EXITS TELEMUNDO. de la Fuente, Anna Marie // Daily Variety;12/13/2006, Vol. 293 Issue 54, Special Section p4
The article reports on the resignation of Ramon Escobar, the programming chief of Telemundo Network Group LLC, from his position to pursue a career as an independent producer. He ends his 13-year tenure with the No. 2 U.S. Hispanic web on December 31, 2006 and begins his first-look content...
- New WTVJ news chief. // Electronic Media;08/11/97, Vol. 16 Issue 33, p32
Announces the appointment of Ramon Escobar to the post of vice president of news/news director of WTVJ-TV.
- LOBBYING WORLD. // Hill;1/14/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p15
The article announces career developments in the U.S. including the employment of Kara Calvert at Franklin Square Group, the inclusion of Jonathan Mantz to the BGR Group and the Richard Prince as vice president of Advanced Medical Technology Association.
- Managerial Career Coaching. Randolph, A. Benton // Training & Development Journal;Jul81, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p54
Focuses on career development coaching by managers. Career discussions between managers and their subordinates; Goal of general managers to help people develop the skills and knowledge needed to reach business objectives.
- You Want Me To Do What? Jones, Pamela R.; Kaye, Beverly; Taylor, Hugh R. // Training & Development Journal;Jul81, Vol. 35 Issue 7, p56
Examines the roles of managers as career coaches for their subordinates. Dual responsibilities of managers; Traditional roles of human resource development departments; Critical competencies; Elements of mentorship programs.
- How Executive Learn: the Move From Glitz to Guts. Bolt, James F. // Training & Development Journal;May90, Vol. 44 Issue 5, p83
Discusses methods for the education and training of executives. Costs associated with management education; Experiential learning; Feedback on management style. INSET: Eight Tips for Designing New Methods of Executive Education.
- FACES. // PC FAB;Nov2001, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p12
Reports career developments of executives in printed circuit board industry in the U.S. Appointment of Jay Grover as president of Neltec Inc.; Selection of Dale Lee as product marketing manager of Valor Computerized Systems; Election of Benoit Pouliquen as president and chief executive officer...