- 'Futurama' Triumphant. // Home Media Magazine;8/2/2010, Vol. 32 Issue 31, p14
A photograph of people responsible for the success of "Futurama," which was declared the most acclaimed animated TV series by Guinness World Records, is presented.
- Auds fete 'Robinson.' // Daily Variety;03/09/2001, Vol. 271 Issue 7, p31
Informs on the winners of a television awards in Sweden in 2000. 'The Robinson Expedition' as best Swedish program; Best foreign program; Best foreign TV personalities.
- Russian webs form TV academy. // Variety;11/14/94, Vol. 357 Issue 3, p37
Reports on the collaboration between Russia's state-run and private channels to create the Academy of Russian Television which will present its inaugural TV awards in May 1995. Model for the Russian ceremony; Officers of the organization.
- POP WENT THE DAYTIME EMMYS. // Broadcasting & Cable;5/4/2015, Vol. 145 Issue 17, p4
The article reports that the 42nd Daytime Emmys on April 26, 2015 attracted 900,000 viewers.
- WNBC leads N.Y. Emmy race. // Daily Variety;3/13/2002, Vol. 275 Issue 9, p4
Presents the Emmy Awards 2002 nominees in the U.S.
- Wild Relations wins Peter Rawlinson Award. Rosser, Helen // Animals Today;Feb-Apr98, Vol. 6 Issue 1, p23
Recounts the recognition of Wild Relations, a series of four wildlife documentaries produced by the ABC Natural History Unit in Australia with a Peter Rawlinson Award. Profiles of the series; Features of the series; Instigation of the Award.
- In Ethiopia, an educational TV show for children wins an audience and more. // One Country;7/1/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p10
The announces that the television program "Tsehai Loves Learning," has received the Next Generation Prize award at the Prix Jeunesse International 2008 and the Pre-school category at the Japan Prize 2008 International Contest for Educational Media.
- Kudos. L.R. // Broadcasting & Cable;11/18/96, Vol. 126 Issue 48, p34
Announces awards in television programming in the United States for the week ending November 18, 1996. Presentation of the 1996 Parents' Choice Award Silver Honor to United Paramount Network's `Moesha'; Recognition of Fox's `The Simpsons' at the Annie Awards for Outstanding Achievement in an...
- 'Prohibido Olvidar' receives 2008 Suncoast Regional Emmy Award. Nylund, Liisa Nido // Caribbean Business;12/11/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 49, p43
The article announces that the Prohibido Olvidar project of the University of Puerto Rico's School of Communication's film & television unit has received the 2008 Suncoast Regional Emmy Award under the Programa de Nostalgia category.