Food, Glorious Food
- Anything for a Sale. DeHaan, Peter L. // American Salesman;Sep2014, Vol. 59 Issue 9, p27
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experiences of dealing with a cable television (TV) network provider in the U.S., which failed to provide what it promised to them as of September 2014.
- Cable television: An American success story. Atford, Harry C. // Michigan Citizen;12/2/2012, Vol. 35 Issue 4, pA7
The article offers information on the progress and success of the cable television industry in the U.S.
- The Care and Feeding of Upstream Channel Bonding. Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;3/7/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p22
The article talks about upstream cable spectrum and downstream cable spectrum in the U.S.
- 'LINEAR TV IS DEAD,' AND OTHER CABLE WORRIES. Ellis, Leslie // Multichannel News;7/12/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 27, p19
The article presents the author's views concerning linear television in the U.S.
- Cooking Channel Resets Menu. Umstead, R. Thomas // Multichannel News;6/13/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p38
The article reports on the move of the Scripps Networks Interactive-ownedCooking Channel to build on viewership and new brand of television programming. It notes that general manager Michael Smith has said that the network has doubled its viewership even without launching the planned television...
- Check out these mini MasterChefs. // NW;6/20/2016, Vol. 24 Issue 25, p70
The article presents the baby photos of "MasterChef" contestants.
- BBC2. // Mail on Sunday;12/ 1/2013, p66
MasterChef: The Professionals, 8.30pm
- MASTERCHEF AUSTRALIA. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);5/4/2015, p81
No abstract available.
- CALENDAR. // Multichannel News;7/14/2014, Vol. 35 Issue 27, p18
A calendar of events for the U.S. cable television industry from July 16-August 6, 2014 is presented which includes the annual meeting of the Minnesota Cable Communications Association, CableLabs Summer Conference and annual meeting of the Wisconsin Cable Communications Association.