DirecTV Sets Game Plan
- DirecTV Sets Game Plan. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;2/22/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 8, p3
The article reports on the mapped out agenda by DirecTV Inc. chief executive officer Michael White for the company in the U.S. White's goals include the enhancement of customer experience through digital video recorders and regional sports networks (RSNs). Miller Tabak media analyst David Joyce...
- Survey Sez 09/11/12. // CT Reports;9/11/2012, p1
The article reports on the survey conducted by research firm NSR indicating that digital video recording (DVR) subscribers will generate more subscription revenues for the next 10 years.
- DirecTV gets March madness. // Multichannel News;02/21/2000, Vol. 21 Issue 8, p24
Reports the offering of `Mega March Madness' package via pay-per-view by DirecTV Inc. in El Segundo, California.
- Sky-high subscriber gains for DirecTV in Q2. Szalai, Georg // Hollywood Reporter Weekend Edition;8/6/2010, Vol. 415 Issue 42, p21
The article reports that DirecTV Inc. has reported an addition of 100,000 subscribers in the U.S.
- Latin Beat Drives DirecTV's Results. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;5/9/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p4
The article reports that subscribers of DirecTV Inc. has increased in domestic operations and performance in its Latin America operations in the first quarter of 2011.
- DirecTV Missed Q2 Sub Target. Hogan, Monica // Multichannel News;7/22/2002, Vol. 23 Issue 29, p20
Reports the decrease of DirecTV Inc. subscriber for the second quarter of 2002 in the U.S. Effect of the issue on the management of the company; Status of company sales; Plan on the change of price.
- Direct TV bows PPV service for gay auds. Dempsey, John // Daily Variety;7/8/2003, Vol. 280 Issue 2, p2
Reports on the Here! Pay Per View service of DirecTV Inc. in the U.S. Design of the service; Number of independent theatricals the service will offer; Price offerings for the theatricals.
- The Selling of Sunday Ticket. // Multichannel News;8/13/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 32, p8
The article announces that DirectTV Inc. offers its exclusive "NFL Sunday Ticket" package featuring high-definition games, plus a "Game Mix" mosaic channel for 199.95 dollars in the U.S.
- Time to dump costly parental leave scheme. HAWKE, ALEX // Institute of Public Affairs Review;May2013, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p32
An introduction is presented in which the editor discusses various reports within the issue on topics including television subscriptions, the multichannel video programming distributor (MVPD) and data allocation.