FIOS RIDES HBO'S 'FERRARI'
- DBS, Telcos Endorse Authentication. Spangler, Todd // Multichannel News;5/25/2009, Vol. 30 Issue 21, p2
The article reports that Comcast Interactive Media has planned to deliver on-demand programming to television subscribers exclusively through its Web site. Comcast will launch its On-Demand Online at www.fancast.com entertainment portal available for triple-play subscribers. Karin Gilford,...
- ONLINE TOP 5. // Home Media Magazine;2/3/2014, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p3
A list of the most-read headlines on the website www.HomeMediaMagazine.com for the week of January 20-26, 2014 is presented which includes CEO: HBO Ready to Go Direct to Consumer if Necessary, 4K Ultra-HD Porn Coming, and Verizon CFO: Looking to Up Margins on Redbox Instant, FiOS.
- McGee chief HBO home vid. Hettrick, Scott // Hollywood Reporter;3/14/95, Vol. 336 Issue 20, p8
Reports on the promotion of Henry McGee as president of HBO Home Video replacing Eric Kessler. Appointment of Kessler as senior vice president for marketing of HBO; Company's focus on product from the 1994 seal with Savoy Pictures; Emphasis on original HBO movies.
- Not marketing TV, marketing HBO. Chunovic, Louis // Electronic Media;10/28/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 43, p24
Discusses the marketing strategy devised by the marketing head of the cable television channel Home Box Office, Eric Kessler. Need for programming that reinforces the basic brand position of the channel; Comments of Kessler on his achievements.
- A YEAR OF SUNDAYS FOR HOLLYWOOD. Finnigan, David // Brandweek;10/15/2001, Vol. 42 Issue 38, pM14
Features marketing executives at Home Box Office. Remarks from Eric Kessler, senior vice president of marketing; Details on the promotion of the 'Band of Brothers' television program; Response of network television executives to the strategy of the company; Difference of the company from other...
- HBO raises Kessler to sales, marketing prexy. Oei, Lily // Daily Variety;1/29/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 20, p8
Announces the promotion of Eric Kessler as president of sales and marketing for Home Box Office Inc. in the U.S. Duties and responsibilities; Name of immediate superior; Career background.
- Kessler to Depart HBO. UMSTEAD, R. THOMAS // Multichannel News;10/7/2013, Vol. 34 Issue 38, p4
The article announces the resignation of Eric Kessler from the position of president and chief operating officer (COO) of the American cable and satellite television network Home Box Office Inc.
- VOICES. // Multichannel News;6/20/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 25, p32
The article reports that the Go service, an online streaming service which is part of the TV Everywhere strategy of Home Box Office Inc. (HBO), has reached 2.7 million downloads, as confirmed by HBO co-president Eric Kessler.
- Kessler: HBO Go Will Roll To Kindle Fire in June. Reynolds, Michael // Broadcasting & Cable;5/7/2012, Vol. 142 Issue 19, p18
The article focuses on the announcement made by Home Box Office Inc. (HBO) copresident Eric Kessler that HBO Go, the network's authenticated streaming service, will become available on Kindle Fire on June 10, 2012, with the start of the next season of "True Blood" in the U.S.