- Second role. // Cabinet Maker;07/28/2000, Issue 5198, p5
Reports that former Sealy executive John Hancock has been appointed non-executive director at Mattress Production Technology Group.
- Maestro of the bed industry. Alexander, Jessica // Cabinet Maker;06/09/2000, Issue 5191/5192, p17
Profiles John Hancock, founder of the Sleep Council and the National Bed Federation in Great Britain. Educational and career background; Working philosophy.
- MANAGERS. // Furniture/Today;05/07/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p40
Highlights executive appointments within the furniture industry of the United States as of May 2001. Broach Bodle Kinley's hiring of Nancy Fickling as production manager; David Dombar's joining of International Bedding Corp. as the company's Midwest sales manager.
- Liquidator appointment. // Cabinet Maker;05/19/2000, Issue 5188, p4
Reports on several liquidator appointments for furniture companies in Great Britain. Arif Anwar for The Furniture People Ltd.; Tim Clunie for RM Curtains Ltd.; Adrian Graham for AN Suites (Leicester) Ltd. and AN Suites (Northampton) Ltd.
- Chamberlain is merchandising VP at Dinaire. // Furniture/Today;10/15/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p50
Reports on the promotion of merchandising director Christine Chamberlaine to vice president of merchandising at manufacturer Dinaire of casual dining furniture in Buffalo, New York.
- Turner joins Legacy as VP of sales. // Furniture/Today;10/15/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 7, p202
Reports on the appointment of national sales manager Don Turner of leather upholstery producer Leather Trend as vice president of sale at importer Legacy Classic Furniture in Greensboro, North Carolina. Career history; Job responsibilities.
- people today. // Furniture/Today;04/16/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 32, p229
Provides information on management changes in the furniture industry in the United States as of April 16, 2001. Naming of Jeffery C. Gruman as director of marketing at Cory Home Delivery Service; Mark Campbell's appointment as sales manager at the Spring Air factory in Tampa, Florida; Foamex...
- peopletoday. // Furniture/Today;09/04/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p34
Highlights key executive selection and appointments in the furniture industry in the United States as of September 4, 2000. Paul Messerchmitt's appointment as Serta Cincinnati's senior vice president of sales and marketing; Julie Sheehy's appointment as Contempo Americas' vice president of...
- people on the move. // Furniture/Today;6/25/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p62
Reports on the appointment and promotion of executives in the United States furniture industry and trade as of June 25, 2001. Stephanie M. Shern's selection as senior vice president and global managing director at Kurt Salmon Associates; Larry Watt's promotion to chief operating officer at...