Careful customer handling
- DON'T STOP BELLYACHING. Torres, Nichole L. // Entrepreneur;Aug2002, Vol. 30 Issue 8, p72
Focuses on the importance of customer complaints in business management. Significance of customer feedbacks; Ways to get feedbacks from customers; Example of a complaint turned into an advantage.
- Complaints Are Great. Keep Them Coming. Arussy, Lior // CRM Magazine;Nov2003, Vol. 7 Issue 11, p24
Focuses on the importance of customer complaints to the customer relationship management of companies. Information on understanding the nature of complaints; Viewpoint of customers on the meaning of complaints; Discussion on how complaints represent second chances for companies.
- How to learn from customers who gripe. // PHC Profit Report;6/15/95, Vol. 3 Issue 12, p4
Gives advice on handling customer complaints. Focusing on the problem; Listening; Viewing the problem first-hand; Negotiating for a settlement.
- 10 keys to effectively handle customer complaints. // PHC Profit Report;2/15/96, Vol. 4 Issue 4, p4
Presents tips on how to handle customer complaints. Personalization of conversation with the irate client; Careful listening to client's complaints; Empathy with the customers; Paraphrasing of customer's concern; Appeal to customer for a solution to the problem.
- Turn complaints into opportunities. Jones, Mark // Sell!ng;Feb98, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p10
Presents tips on turning sales complaints into business opportunities. Steps in finding a positive solution through a controlled and natural process; Getting the customer to agree that the solution presented will be satisfactory.
- Create system to come to grips with gripes. Wasche, Linda // Crain's Small Business -- Southeast Michigan Edition;Nov96, Vol. 4 Issue 11, p15
Offers advice for companies on establishing an effective customer-complaint program. Includes the need to make it easy for customers to complain; Learning to spot unhappy customers early; Looking beyond satisfaction surveys; Developing customer-complaint procedures.
- Words to the wise. // Marketing Tools;Oct96, Vol. 3 Issue 7, p36
Presents safe substitutes for irritating responses to customer complaint calls. Includes customer's natural response to these irritating responses.
- Consumer complaints: How to keep your cool. McCann, Deiric // Cabinet Maker;03/10/2000, Issue 5178, p8
Presents guidelines to turn consumer complaints into more positive experiences for both the customer and the company. Addressing a perceived shortcoming; Listening to the customer; Clarification of the problem; Understanding the complaint to determine if it is the company's fault or not.
- COMPLAINTS. Slaybaugh, Chuck // Tire Business;7/30/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 9, p9
Reports the strategy of Sonsio company in dealing with customer complaints in Akron, Ohio. Use of complaints for improvement of shop operations; Recovery of dissatisfied customers by the company; Method used by the company to convert complaints into relationship building experiences.