Rebranding for Chartered Trust
- But What's in a Name? // New Mexico Business Journal;Oct2000, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p8
Focuses on problems related to merger and partnership business names in New Mexico. Details of the merger between Coldwell Banker and Parnegg; Formation of an entity with RECA Better Homes and Gardens; Deletion of Parnegg business name from the consolidated company.
- PACHYDERM POWER. Butler, Simon // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/3/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 23, p28
Announces the decision of Blum Ellenson to change its company name. Reasons of the company for the name change; Formation of the company through the merger of Blum Network and Ellenson Group; Clients of the company.
- A name changer. Dent, Georgina // BRW;3/8/2012, Vol. 34 Issue 9, p10
The article reports on companies that changed business names due to mergers which include Blake Dawson and Mallesons Stephen Jaques.
- Ginno Construction's office in Cd'A bought by manager. Hatch, Addy // Journal of Business (10756124);09/28/2000, Vol. 15 Issue 20, pB9
Reports the acquisition of the Ginno Construction Inc. office by regional manager Kris Pereira in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Details on the renaming of the company; Location of the firm; List of projects in the company.
- WORTH NOTING. // Credit Union Journal;1/27/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 4, p3
Reports developments related to credit unions as of January 2003 in the U.S. Plans of Burlington Credit Union to change its name into Liberty First Credit Union; Award received by Missoula Federal Credit Union under the financial institution category; Growth in credit unions merger.
- Two More Name Changes. // Credit Union Journal;4/7/2003, Vol. 7 Issue 14, p24
Reports on the alteration of the business names and mergers of the credit union in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Bits & Pieces. Reed-Flynn, Heather // Wireless Review;08/01/2000, Vol. 17 Issue 15, p54
Provides suggestions for merging companies in addressing the issue of brand equity. How to launch a new company name; Importance of considering the company's goals and objectives; Examples of cases wherein it is unnecessary to change names; Examples of companies that have merged; Significance...
- Big five off endangered list. Els, Frik // Finance Week;10/20/2000, p30
Focuses on the changes in the Internet consulting business in auditing and consulting firms in the United States. Account of the legal battle of Andersen Consulting on business names; Consolidations and layoffs happening with the Internet consulting firms; Impact of the dotcom fallout on...
- Alltrista emerges as industrial heavyweight. Smith, Sarah S. // Plastics News;12/27/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 45, p73
Reports developments concerning thermoformer manufacturers in the plastics industry in the United States as of December 1999. Impact of the acquisition of Triangle Plastics Inc. on ranking of Alltrista Corp. among thermoformers; Sale of plastic packaging division of Triangle Plastics to...