KSA highlights safe shopping
- Ella's Kitchen activity breaks. // Campaign;11/30/2012, Issue 48, p8
The article reports on the launch of a press and digital advertising campaign by Ella's Kitchen Ltd. in Great Britain.
- Which? Refurbishment. // Campaign (UK);4/20/2012, Issue 16, p5
A review is offered for an advertising campaign "works for you" on a newly refurbished kitchen.
- Kenwood spends... // Housewares;Oct97, Issue 137, p4
Announces that Kenwood has started its fourth-quarter advertising campaign for the FP560 Gourmet food processor. Different features highlighting the three advertisements; Cost of winter promotion, which includes cashback offers and added-value packs.
- Bodum in 1m pounds push. // Housewares;Aug2000, Issue 153, p46
Reports on Bodum Inc.'s launch of a five-month advertising campaign in September 2000 to promote a series of kitchen appliances and cookware in Great Britain.
- Kitchen Devils invests _GCP_350k. // Housewares;Mar/Apr99, Issue 145, p8
Reports on Fiskars Inc.'s advertising campaign to support its Kitchen Devils range of kitchenware.
- Tefal splashes out _GCP_4.5m. Turner, Clare // Housewares;May/Jun99, Issue 146, p6
Reports on the launch of Tefal's multi-media advertising campaign in 1999. Integral All Fabric steam iron; Vitesse Gold kettle; Integral non-stick stainless steel cookware; Resistal bakeware; `Confetti' magazine; Prices.
- Rayware reveals push. // Housewares;May/Jun99, Issue 146, p6
Reports on Rayware's plans to invest 750,000 pounds in an advertising campaign for its best-selling tabletop ranges from September 1999 to January 2000.
- V&B unveils biggest ever push. // Housewares;Jul/Aug 99, Issue 147, p5
Reports on the kitchenware advertising campaign launched by Villeroy and Boch in Great Britain. Selection of home interest and bridal magazines for the advertisements; Budget for the campaigns.
- Nobia launches Â£40m pan-Euro ad contest. Kimberley, Sara // Campaign;3/23/2012, Issue 12, p1
The article reports on the review conducted by Magnet kitchen brand owner Nobia AB for its 40 million pounds pan-European advertising account.