BITA moves support over to Show Room
- Intertextil Shanghai Adds Another Hall. // Home Textiles Today;7/12/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 16, p21
The article reports on the expansion in the location of the Intertextile Shanghai Home Textiles 2010 show from nine to ten halls which will take place at the Shanghai New International Expo centre in Shanghai, China from August 24-26, 2010.
- MINNESOTA. // Ornament;2011, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p17
The article reviews the exhibition "Beyond Peacocks and Paisleys: Handicrafted Textiles of India and its Neighbors," at the Goldstein Museum of Design in Saint Paul, Minnesota, through September 25, 2011.
- Tamworth Fibre Textile Biennial--frisson. McCracken, Gillian // Craft Arts International;2000, Issue 50, p90
Features the 14th Tamworth Fibre Textile Biennial, an exhibition on the contemporary Australian fibre textile practice, held at the Tamworth City Gallery from September 23, 2000 to November 12, 2000. Reason for the title of the show; Fibre and textile artists selected for the exhibition;...
- Premiere Vision highlights refined rusticity. Gross, Elaine // Textile World;Jun98, Vol. 148 Issue 6, p85
Discusses fiber and fabric trends that were highlighted at the Premiere Vision show held in Paris, France in March 1998. Trend toward more natural looks and textures, subtle sheen, cool and smooth hands and restrained, subdued colors; Cross-category coordination; Fabrics' evocation of elegant...
- Two print shows slated. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/10/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 6, p14
Reports on two trade shows focusing on artwork for spring 1996 textile prints in New York, New York.
- Issues: Pesos, dates. McNamara, Michael // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/17/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 10, p22
Reports on the 1995 Los Angeles International Textile Show in California. Exhibitors' concerns over the shift in show timing and the sharp decline in the value of the peso; Question on the feasibility of having an earlier date for the show; Comments by several industry executives. INSET: L.A....
- Endless battle: L.A. Show dates. McNamara, Michael // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;2/28/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 39, p14
Reports on the 1995 schedule of the Los Angeles International Textile Show. Shows scheduled for April and October; Reaction from the Textile Distributors Association; Reason for scheduling the shows in April and October.
- Timing, prices key concerns of exhibitors. McNamara, Michael // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/11/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 69, p16
Reports on the 1995 Los Angeles International Textile Show in California. Sponsors; Concern of exhibitors over prices and timing; Preference of buyers for the April/October schedule of the show.
- Stretch, brights key at Textitalia, Jardins. McNamara, Michael // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/25/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 79, p10
Reports that stretch fabrics, prints and bright fruit colors were the key attractions at the 1995 Texitalia and Jardins d'Elegance exhibition in New York City. Presentation of high-end Italian and French apparel fabrics for spring-summer 1996; Superiority of fabric quality to previous year's...
- Buyers lament lack of selection for spring at L.A. textile show. Dang, Kim-Van // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;4/25/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 79, p11
Reports on the complaints of apparel manufacturers about the lack of selection of fabrics at the 1995 Los Angeles International Textile Show in California. Debate over the schedule of the show; Disappointment over lack of textured cotton for spring 1996; Comments by several apparel executives.