- Hands down: How to win at arm wrestling. Phillips, P. // Men's Health (10544836);Jan/Feb92, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p22
Discusses arm wrestling and lists six strategies to beat your opponent. Skills such as side cranking, pushing, hand grips, and over the top. Explains how intimidation is also a strong factor in winning. Details.
- Arms and the man. Junod, Tom // Sports Illustrated;6/14/93, Vol. 78 Issue 23, p70
Looks at the sport of arm wrestling, and how for certain participants it is the universal test of strength and will. Description of various he-men; In depth look at Dave Patton and Mickey Butkus; Legendary among peers; Highlights of specific matches; Group of women making waves as arm wrestlers;...
- Women's Arm-Wrestling. Walker, Johnnie // Xtra (Toronto);2/23/2012, Issue 713, p21
The article reports on the Women's Arm-Wrestling event that will be held in Toronto, Ontario, on February 25, 2012.
- Arm Wrestling. Cohen, Ian // Muscle & Fitness;Nov2014, Vol. 75 Issue 10, p44
The article presents information on the Arnold Classic Armwrestling Challenge, to be hosted by the United States Armwrestling Association (USAA) at Greater Columbus Convention Center on the Arnold Fitness Expo stage in Columbus, Ohio in March 2015.
- SPOTLIGHT: over the top. McMackin, Jason // Missoula Independent;1/26/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p22
The article offers information on Garden City Lady Arm Wrestlers (GCLAW) Inaugural Brawl to be held at Zoo City Apparel in Missoula, Montana on January 31, 2012.
- Armed and dangerous. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;11/15/93, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p32
Pictures Edmonton's Tony Senger, 47, who took his fifth world title in arm wrestling last month, finishing first in his 187-pound weight class. Senger's plans for the 1994 competition in Nova Scotia; Possibility his daughter, Laura, 22, will compete in the world's in Sweden.
- OF ARMS AND THE MEN WE SING. // Sports Illustrated;05/10/1971, Vol. 34 Issue 19, p68
An introduction to articles about the National Trout Festival in Kalkaska, Michigan and the World Wrist-Wrestling Championship in Petaluma, California is presented.
- ARM WRESTLING. Kennedy, Kostya; Deitsch, Richard // Sports Illustrated;10/7/2002, Vol. 97 Issue 14, p26
Presents opinions of athletes on whether arm wrestling should be considered a sport or not. Gabe Accardi; Lional Dalton; Tyson Chandler; Clint Jones; Others.
- GOING OVER THE TOP. Ignotz, J. J. // Skin & Ink: The Tattoo Magazine;Feb2014, Issue 149, p60
The article offers information on the 30th Annual Brooklyn Arm Wrestling Competition held at the 36th Annual Brighton Jubilee Festival in Brighton Beach, New York in summer 2013 which was sponsored by trade organization New York City Arm Wrestling Association.