A match made in heavenâ€¦
- Personal File. // Accountancy;Apr2005, Vol. 135 Issue 1340, p141
Presents news briefs concerning industrial relations as of April 2005. Result of a survey conducted by The Aziz Corp. on the opinion of female executives on lying in the workplace; Effect of falling in love at work according to the Trade Unions Congress.
- Partners in Progress. Franks, Maurice R. // Vital Speeches of the Day;10/15/56, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p14
Presents the text of a speech delivered by Maurice R. Franks, president of the National Labor Management Foundation, on September 15, 1956, which deals with business partnerships and industrial relations.
- Study reveals ties between support staff and managers. // Business Journal (Central New York);4/14/2006, Vol. 20 Issue 15, p7
The article reveals the findings on the survey, which was published by the administrative-staffing firm OfficeTeam in collaboration with the International Association of Administrative Professionals. The study shows that 87 percent of managers believe that they do have an excellent job in...
- Women dominant in senior ranks, next step still to come. Papadakis, Marianna // Australian Financial Review (0404-2018);7/3/2015, p34
The article presents information on the "Australian Financial Review" magazine's survey on women in senior positions in law firms in Australia. It discusses the growth in the number of women in these positions, the percentage of women in legal partnership ranks and ways to eliminate barriers to...
- Passing The Envelope. // OfficePro;Apr2006, Vol. 66 Issue 3, p6
The article presents the results of the survey developed by Office Team, on whether employees from the U.S., are asked by peers to contribute money to pay for celebrations such as birthdays, anniversaries, baby showers and retirements. When asked, executives said employee birthdays at their...
- A marriage made in heaven? BURRIDGE, ELAINE // ICIS Chemical Business;6/17/2013, Vol. 283 Issue 21, Special Section p14
The article reports on the factors to be considered in order to establish a successful and long-term collaboration between producers and distributors in the chemical industry. It highlights an industrial survey which shows the most important criteria in producer-distributor relationship which...
- Working Partnerships. Bath, Cyril J. // Vital Speeches of the Day;2/15/49, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p275
Presents the text of a speech given by Cyril J. Bath, president of The Cyril Bath Company, on November 16, 1948, which deals with working partnerships.
- Untitled. // Director (00123242);Jul99, Vol. 52 Issue 12, p30
Presents news briefs on employees in Great Britain as of July 1999. Findings of a study conducted by Korn/Ferry International on executive evaluation; Progression of women employees; Survey conducted by the Aziz Corp. on the languages used by British directors.
- The Primacy of Courage in Partnering with Others. Staub, Robert E. "Dusty" // Journal for Quality & Participation;May/Jun2000, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p16
Discusses several guidelines on building an effective long-term partnership in business. Views on the need to address the emotional aspect of partnerships and relationships; Reasons for the failure in partnerships and relationships.