How can I help, sir?
- MYSTERY SHOPPER. // B&T Magazine;8/7/2009, Vol. 59 Issue 2698, p30
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of talking to a Kraft customer representative about the Name me promotion for an unnamed Vegemite spread.
- Woolworths Customer Care. Ndawo, Sixolisiwe // Finweek;12/24/2009, p11
A personal narrative is presented which tells the author's experience of resolving a payment conflict in a call center.
- 'CACHE' OUT. Williams, Glenda // Finweek;9/16/2010, p12
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experience of dealing with an information technology (IT) call centre consultant after not being able to make payments on a Nedbank site.
- WHERE'S WALDO? Dingle, Simon // Finweek;6/25/2009, p16
A personal narrative which explores the author's experience as a call center agent giving instructions to a caller on how to reach the City of Johannesburg, South Africa.
- Argos. // Marketing (00253650);5/5/2010, p48
The article presents a conversation between a customer and call handlers from Argos company wherein the first call-handler was friendly but hesistant while the next one was able to give the caller information and advice about leather sofas.
- Aussies Stupid, Racist, Call Center Staff Allegedly Told. Chaku, Natasha // India -- West;7/29/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 36, pA46
The article reports on the accusation that call centers in India are allegedly teaching their personnel that Australia is the dumbest continent and that Australians are racist and constant drinkers.
- EXECUTIVE SUMMARIES. // Benefits Quarterly;2011 Second Quarter, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p3
An introduction to the journal is presented in which various reports published within the issue are discussed including one by Steve White and Penny Plante on benefits of outsourcing in mid-sized companies, one by Jeff Miller on the global benefits of outsourcing and one by Tony DeNucci on...
- Manila-flavoured milk. // Convenience Store;10/12/2012, p19
The article reports on the experience by Roger Dicker of talking to a call centre agent from Manila, Philippines, to make a follow up of its Dairy Crest milk order in England.
- Breathe Big For Better Voice Quality. // Customers First;Jul2010, Vol. 15 Issue 6, p7
The article discusses the importance of deep breathing on improving the voice quality of a call center agent.