- Public sector HR: tough times ahead. // Personnel Today;2/9/2010, p10
The article focuses on the public sector personnel management. It discusses various challenges faced by Human resources (HR) management in the public sector. According to a report by the Great Britain's Office for National Statistics (ONS), a public sector pay with bonuses was 459 pound per week...
- NEWS IN BRIEF. // People Management;1/27/2011, p6
This section offers news briefs related to people management in Great Britain. Remploy has decided to offer a voluntary redundancy programme to its factory workers. Unemployment rate has increased by a further 49,000 to 2.5 million for the period ending November 2010 according to figures from...
- Pension Trends update. // Economic & Labour Market Review;Apr2009, Vol. 3 Issue 4, p3
The article reports on the publication of two updates of "Pension Trends" by the British Office for National Statistics on March 25, 2009. The updates cover Chapter 8: Pension Contributions and Chapter 14: Pensions and National Accounts. It notes the slowdown in total contributions to private...
- Half of private sector DC members contributing less than 8 percent - ONS. Farrell-Kelly, Holly // Money Marketing (Online Edition);2/22/2013, p2
The article focuses on the decline in the membership of workplace pension schemes in the private sector in Great Britain in 2012. According to the Office of National Statistics (ONS), only 46 percent of private sector employees are members of workplace pension schemes who received employer...
- Wiseman celebrates with... // Dairy Industries International;Jul97, Vol. 62 Issue 7, p6
Reports that Robert Wiseman Dairies celebrated its 50th anniversary by giving every employee 50 pounds. Remarks from Alan Wiseman, the company chairman.
- Untitled. Davies, Isabel // Farmers Weekly;5/4/2012, Vol. 157 Issue 18, p3
The article reports that Robert Wiseman Dairies has made a confirmation on a 2-pence per liter (ppl) price slash to farmers from June 1, 2012.
- Summoning sources. // Dairy Industries International;Jan1995, Vol. 60 Issue 1, p31
Reports on Robert Wiseman Dairies' revision of its milk purchasing system. Information technology's impact on the strategy; Preparation for industry's deregulation; Raw milk purchasing module.
- Wiseman buys Hamilton Dairies. // Dairy Industries International;Nov95, Vol. 60 Issue 11, p5
Reports that Robert Wiseman Dairies has acquired Hamiltons Dairies. Hamilton's share of the Scottish liquid milk market; Wiseman as one of Great Britain's fastest growing milk processors.
- Things get even better for Robert Wiseman. // Dairy Industries International;Jul98, Vol. 63 Issue 7, p11
Reports on the financial performance of Robert Wiseman. Increase in pre-tax profits; Increase in turnover; Growth of business in Scotland; Other plans; Comments from Chairman Alan Wiseman.