Law firm ends recession scheme
- Norton Rose Paris office nabs Sokolow's corporate practice. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer;11/24/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 46, p5
Reports on the hiring of a 5-partner and 11-lawyer team from Sokolow Dunaud Mercadier and Carreras by Norton Rose. Aim to strengthen its corporate capability in Paris, France; Reason why Jean-Francois Mercadier left Sokolow; Specialization of Mercadier's team. INSET: Comment.
- CC heads SEC securities deals. // Lawyer;3/4/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p1
Reports on the success of Norton Rose in the U.S. securities sector according to the research compiled by 'The Lawyer' periodical. Overview of the equity deals of the company.
- Norton Rose's US group challenges magic circle. Hobbs, Kathryn // Lawyer;3/4/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p2
Reports on the success of Norton Rose on its equity deals in the U.S. according to the research carried out by 'The Lawyer' periodical. Factor that influenced the success of the company; Views of the company's partners on the success; Overview of the company's 144a equity deals.
- Ex-Norton Rose duo reject international model as they establish Paris boutique. Swift, James // Lawyer;11/1/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p8
The article reports that two former lawyers at Norton Rose LLP has planned to open a Bredin Prat boutique modelled-law firm in Paris, France.
- CONTRACTS. // Railway Gazette International;Jan2011, Vol. 167 Issue 1, p18
This section offers news briefs on the railroad industry including the appointment of Norton Rose to advise West Net Rail on project financing for its 500 million dollar infrastructure upgrading and expansion programme on the Morawa-Geraldton corridor, the call for tenders for equipment to scan...
- Norton Rose slashes bar spend by millions. Malkin, Brendan // Lawyer;12/17/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 50, p1
Reports that Norton Rose has almost halved its volume of bar referrals since 1999. Estimated spending of Norton Rose in January 2000; Other goal of Norton Rose besides cost reduction; Number of solicitor-advocates at Norton Rose.
- Norton Rose's balanced spread sees it ride out the IPO downturn. Pawsey, Vanessa // Lawyer;12/17/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 50, p9
Reports that the law firm Norton Rose is ahead of Linklaters in the number of instructions it has received from banks in the year ending June 2001. Ranking of Norton Rose in terms of volume for official listing for issuers; Ranking of Norton Rose in respect of total volume of initial public...
- Norton Rose set to launch Rome base. Cahill, Julia // Lawyer;12/2/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 48, p3
Details the plans of Great Britain-based law firm Norton Rose to open an office in Rome, Italy. Goal of the company to exploit the market for projects, infrastructure and energy work.
- Australian linkup propels Norton Rose up UK table; magic circle revenue static. Byrne, Matt // Lawyer;7/11/2011, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p4
The article reports on the financial performance of Norton Rose LLP with a total turnover of 484 million pounds in the 2010 to 2011 financial year in Great Britain.