NEWS FROM THE WEB
- A&O teaches female associates to communicate. McLeod-Roberts, Luke // Lawyer;9/14/2009, Vol. 23 Issue 35, p1
The article reports on the move of law firm Allen & Overy LLP (A&O) to create a career development program for female senior lawyers in Great Britain. It states that the said program will teach associates on how to communicate superbly with their clients. Sasha Hardman, A&O associate director of...
- Revealed: top UK firms make poor showing in female partner stakes. McLeod-Roberts, Luke // Lawyer;9/27/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 37, p4
The article reports on the drop of women lawyers engage in partnership in law firms in Great Britain. It has been stated that the resignation of women lawyers at an early age contributes to the decreasing number of women lawyers. Allen & Overy LLP has introduce a highly structured part-time...
- A&O sets benchmark for part-time work. McLeod-Roberts, Luke // Lawyer;2/1/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 5, p4
The article offers information on the part-time work scheme of law firm Allen & Overy LLP (A&O) in Great Britain. It notes that part-time equity partners have been typically present in the country, but A&O's part-time work is viewed different brought by its defined parameters on both...
- THE STATS. // Treasurer;May2015, p8
Statistics is given about renminbi, were 62% feel that using it will double the cross border transaction in next five years, 65% cite renmibi as an impediment to greater user base of the currency and 45% use it for its' lower transaction cost as per findings of Allen & Overy's Report.
- The law of increasing returns works for new solicitors. // Credit Management;Jul2001, p8
Focuses on the increase in the starting pay of newly qualified lawyers in London, England as of July 2001. Exemption of the law firm Allen & Overy; Comparison of the pay of lawyers in poorer areas.
- A&O opens in Indonesia as overseas income soars. McLeod-Roberts, Luke // Lawyer;7/5/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 27, p7
The article reports on the opening of a new office of law firm Allen & Overy LLP (A&O) in Indonesia.
- LEADER. Griffiths, Catrin // Lawyer;10/14/2002, Vol. 16 Issue 41, p3
Focuses on the leadership vote for Allen & Overy. Issues facing the law firm.
- Allen & Overy offers jobs for all in restructuring to offset downturn. Rovnick, Naomi // Lawyer;5/26/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 21, p1
Reports that the law firm Allen & Overy is trying to redeploy a number of assistants from across the firm into its restructuring department. Reluctance of lawyers to specialize in restructuring.
- A&O forms new board for Docklands outpost. Cahill, Julia // Lawyer;8/4/2003, Vol. 17 Issue 31, p2
Reports on the law firm Allen & Overy's formation of a coordinating committee of partners who will transfer to its office in Canary Wharf in London, England. Goal for the move.