CIMA Pledges to stash CO2 emissions
- Correction. // Building Design;9/21/2007, Issue 1788, p8
A correction to the article on reducing carbon dioxide emissions from buildings is presented.
- Let progress flow. Porteous, James // Ecos;Apr2008, Issue 142, p3
The article discusses various reports within the issue including one by Julian Cribb on the rising threat from excessive atmospheric carbon dioxide (CO2), the 21st century irrigation and ways of inroads to CO2 reduction.
- MESSAGE FROM PROVOST PERRY BROWN. Brown, Perry J. // Montana Business Quarterly;Summer2011, Vol. 49 Issue 2, preceding p2
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses the focus of the issue on sustainability and carbon reduction.
- UK Schools Use Young Gray Cells to Go Green. Young, Karen // International Educator;Oct2010, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p19
The article provides information on the Carbon Detectives, a program launched by BRE that encourages primary and secondary school students in Great Britain to help make their schools more sustainable to eliminating carbon waste.
- Deepest dive. // Australian Geographic;Apr-Jun2009, Issue 94, p19
The article presents statistics showing how much carbon will be sucked by planting one tree.
- CO2 Emissions. // Bulgaria Country Review;2010, p53
A chart is presented that lists the rate of carbon emissions of Bulgaria for 2005-2009.
- 'Well need help to hit 2% C02 cuts' // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;10/15/2010, Issue 2931, p27
The article reports on the support of airlines for the world's first global agreement to improve fuel efficiency by two percent annually 2050.
- CO2 mitigation by agroforestry Kursten, E.; Burschel, P. // Water, Air & Soil Pollution;Oct1993, Vol. 70 Issue 1-4, p533
No abstract available.
- Smart fridges in from the cold with home tests. // Professional Engineering;12/9/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 21, p42
The article presents information on the world's first residential test of smart fridges to assess the potential carbon emission reduction.
- CO2 Emissions. // Kosovo Country Review;2010, p58
The article reports that there is no recorded data for the carbon dioxide emission in Kosovo from 2005-2009.