Municipal Prices Finish Little Changed Ahead of This Week's $5B of Deals
- N.Y. MTA Plans Bond Sales for January. Burton, Paul // Bondbuyer.com;12/13/2016, p1
New York MTA intends to sell $1.3 billion of bonds in January including a $100 million remarketing, said finance manager Patrick McCoy.
- Munis Off 1/8 to 1/4; Primary Builds. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;03/12/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31094, p2
Reports on the decline in municipal bond prices in the United States for the week of March 12, 2001. Factors attributing to the decline in municipal bond prices during the given time period; Reaction of municipal traders to the current bond market condition in the country; Traders' contention...
- Municipal Bond Prices End Mixed; $330 Million N.Y.C. Waters Priced. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;04/26/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31126, p2
Reports the municipal yields of New York City Municipal Water Finance Authority bonds. Increase in crossover refunding yields; Rating of Moody's Investors Service for the municipal bonds; Correlation between housing sales and government securities.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;3/22/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31350, p40
Presents graphs and charts depicting the municipal bond market in the U.S. Details of market indicators; Prices of securities; Rates of state and local government series rates.
- Spread squeeze adds spark to muni bond boom. O'Leary, Christopher // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/21/98, Vol. 64 Issue 51, p5
Focuses on concerns raised over the distortion in the pricing of municipal bonds, that has reduced the spread between bonds from top-rated issuers and those from riskier municipalities in the United States. Outlook for the municipal bond marker; Implications of the price compression for the...
- Municipals Drop 1/4 to 3/8 Point in Spotty Trade Ahead of New Deals. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;11/07/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31012, p2
Focuses on the decreased municipal bond prices in the United States according to market trading results on November 6, 2000. Average trading rates; Issuers with the biggest losses.
- Munis Finish Firm in Slow Trading; Some Detroit GOs Priced for Retail. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;7/31/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31192, p2
Reports that municipal bond prices in the United States were steady in July 30, 2001. Factors attributing to such pricing trend; Reaction of bond traders to such market condition; Overview on prices of various bond issues during the given time period.
- Municipals Rise in Light Trading; J.P. Morgan Prices Chicago Air Debt. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;8/17/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31205, p2
Reports on the stability of municipal bond prices in the United States during the August 16, 2001 light trading. Total value of bonds sold; Details of bond sale and offerings; Investors' preference for government bonds.
- Prices finish mixed with weak tone in light pre-holiday trading. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;12/23/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30794, p2
Reports on municipal bond prices in the United States as of December 22, 1999. Minimal trading activity; Year-end tax-loss swapping; Bidding for various customer lists circulating in the secondary market; Range of point losses at the Bond Buyer Municipal Bond Index.