- House prices fall. // Credit Management;Mar2001, p12
Reports on the decline in the average house prices in Great Britain in December 2000. Factors contributing to the decline; Number of loans for house purchase; Gross mortgage lending; Overall lending activity.
- Fannie, Freddie Raise Mortgage Loan Limits. // Community Banker;Jan2003, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p46
Announces that the Federal National Mortgage Association (Fannie Mae) and the Federal Home Loan Mortgage Association (Freddie Mac) raised their conforming loan limits for single-family loans in 2003. Number of additional families in the U.S. that will qualify for Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac...
- Homes more affordable. M. B. // Money (Australia Edition);Apr2012, Issue 144, p55
The article reports on the more affordable home prices in Australia given the decrease in mortgage lending rates and continued earnings growth, according to the HIA-Commonwealth Bank Housing Affordability Index and the Housing Industry Association.
- Remortgage slump continues as lending falls 6% in September. Ray, Devraj // Mortgage Strategy (Online Edition);10/23/2014, p2
The article reports on the continued decline in the value of remortgage loans in Great Britain and mentions topics including a 6% year-on-year decline in remortgages in September 2014, market share of remortgage loans, and the continued growth of house prices.
- Business Alert. // Mortgage Banking;Jan2001, Vol. 61 Issue 4, p9
Presents issues related to the mortgage loan servicing in the United States as of January 1, 2001. Increase in the 2001 single-family mortgage loan limits of Federal Home Loan Mortgage Association and Federal National Loan Mortgage Association; Proposal of the Federal Reserve Board to amend the...
- Appreciation Lowers Refinanced LTV Ratios. // National Mortgage News;2/18/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p18
Reports the effects of house price appreciation on loan-to-value ratios.
- Fannie Mae raises loan limit of $359,650. // Westchester County Business Journal;1/17/2005, Vol. 44 Issue 3, p20
Reports on the increase in the single-family mortgage loan limit of Federal National Mortgage Association in the U.S. Eligibility of homeowners for a conforming loan; Loan limits adjustments based on the changes in the mean home price; Coverage of the limits for multiunit loans for 2005.
- House prices still increasing but at a slower rate. // Money Marketing;12/11/2003, p12
Reports on the house price index for November 2003 in Great Britain. Increase in house price; Percentage of average homeowner's gross income that is being paid to mortgage.
- B&C Problems Creep Up. // Mortgage Servicing News;Dec/Jan2003, Vol. 6 Issue 10, p1
Reports that serious delinquencies and foreclosure rates on subprime credit quality mortgage loans have started rising again in the United States. Month-on-month data on such rates from October 2001 to September 2002; Possibility of excessive home prices; Symmetry between house price gains and...