Bonds May Be Just Around the Corner for Oklahoma Spaceport Agency
- Kansas City, Mo., Prepares $30M Sale for American Airlines. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;7/20/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32178, p3
Reports on the sale of the facility revenue bond issue by Kansas City, Missouri lo help American Airlines pay for the renovation of its airplane overhaul base at the Kansas City International Airport. Uses of the company's annual lease payments; Offer of the bonds in August 1, 2005.
- Oregon Issues Aviation Bonds. // Business & Commercial Aviation;Apr2007, Vol. 100 Issue 4, p47
The article reports on the aviation bonds to be issued by the state of Oregon to finance the Connect Oregon program, which pays for upgrades at airports and other non-highway projects statewide. The nine facilities receiving grants under the program will use the money for cargo facilities,...
- Arkansas Airport Agency Refunding $34M With Variable-Rate Debt. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/15/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32010, p3
Reports on the decision of the Northwest Arkansas Regional Airport Authority to defease the remainder of its outstanding series 1997 bonds in the U.S. Repayment of the balance of series 1997 revenue bonds; Sale of the unrated debt; Prohibition of the issuance of additional debt.
- Florida Airports Selling Close to $1 Billion Over Next Month. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;5/15/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31636, p32
The pricing of 600 million dollar of aviation revenue bonds for Florida-based Miami International Airport launched a money and refunding activity on May 15, 2003 that would enable nearly 1 billion dollar of aviation-related bonds come to the bond market in Florida during June 2003. Aviation...
- O'Hare Offering in Sight. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;11/5/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31506, p1
Reports on the plans of Chicago Aviation, Illinois to sell long-term bonds of O'Hare International Airport's runway in the year 2003. Financial support from airlines at O'Hare for the project's initial planning costs; Submission of plans by the city for the project; Legislative proceedings of...
- Atlanta Picks Underwriters for Airport's 1st PRC-Backed Sale. DeSue, Tedra // Bond Buyer;1/28/2004, Vol. 347 Issue 31809, p36
Reports on the selection of Bear, Stearns &Co. and J.P. Morgan Securities Inc. to underwrite the first bond issue for Hartsfield-Jackson International Airport in Atlanta. Efforts of city officials to get all of the approval needed to begin issuing (Private First Class) PFC-backed debt; Airport...
- DFW Officials Hone to Keen Love Field Competition in Check. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;11/24/2004, Vol. 350 Issue 32017, p4
Reports that the Dallas-Forth Worth (DFW) International Airport officials have launched an effort to keep in place a federal law that protects the airport from competition from nearby Dallas Love Field. Issuance of bonds to finance the airport's construction; Elimination of DFW Airport as a hub;...
- Airport seeks $400 million bond sale for new projects. // Las Vegas Business Press;6/28/2004, Vol. 21 Issue 24, NEVADA CONTRACTOR p14
Reports on the plan of the Clark County Department of Aviation to issue multimillion-dollar revenue bonds to help finance construction at three airports in southern Nevada. Proposal for an airport site in Ivanpah Valley; Purpose of the bonds; Decision of the department to raise the money through...
- Mercury Air Refinances Debt With $24M. Matta, L. Matthew // Private Placement Letter;10/04/99, Vol. 17 Issue 39, p5
Reports that Mercury Air Group Inc. used the proceeds from a private placement of notes to redeem outstanding subordinated debentures. Interest rate and maturity; Background on the firm.