Lutheran CCRC's Muni Debut Should Play in Peoria and Beyond
- Bucks County, Pa., IDA to Sell $83M of Unrated Bonds for CCRC. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;12/8/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32274, p36
This article reports on the plans of Bucks County, Pennsylvania's Industrial Development Authority to issue $83.1 million of un-rated revenue bonds next week for a continuing care retirement community (CCRC) in Warminster. The bonds will be priced by Ziegler Capital Markets Group. Bond proceeds...
- Va. Retirement Community Ruling Won't Impact Bonds Sold to Fund Construction. Schroeder, Peter // Bond Buyer;7/13/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32670, p3
The article reports on the issues that a Virginia retirement community, Virginia Baptist Homes (VBH), ruling could not impact bonds sold to fund construction. According to Kevin Quinn, chief financial officer of VBH, if the ruling stands, it would require the Glebe retirement community to pay...
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;12/18/2013, Vol. 122 Issue 34030, p1
A table is presented which lists negotiated sales of bonds including Continuing Care Community Revenue Bonds of the Industrial Development Authority of Florida, the General Obligation Refunding Community College Bonds of Illinois and Revenue Anticipation Notes of Michigan in December 2013.
- Spiritual community in later life: A modest proposal. Leder, Drew // Journal of Aging Studies;Summer96, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p103
Suggests the formation of `ElderSpirit Centers' which are spiritually-oriented communities and resource centers for older adults. Aging's association with certain losses; Sociomedical, producer and consumerist models of aging; Resources; Categories of Center participants; Spiritual...
- Paducah recognized as a Texas Certified Retirement Community. // Stonewall County Courier (Aspermont, TX);4/8/2010, Vol. 24 Issue 18, p8
The article reports on the certification given to Peducah, Texas being a Certified Retirement Community on March 15, 2010.
- Untitled. // New Jersey Jewish News;6/23/2011, Vol. 65 Issue 25, p23
A calendar of events involving the Jewish community in the New Jersey area from July 23- July 14, 2011 is presented which include an annual dinner event, and seminars related to seniors financial issues and cultural perspectives at end of life care.
- Bests. Janjigian, Robert // Hospitality Design;Nov94, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p66
Features Westminster Place in Oakmont, Pennsylvania as a finalist in the 1994 Golden Award for Excellence in Hospitality Design of senior living facilities. Description; Furnishings.
- Continuing-care retirement communities. Tell, Eileen J.; Cohen, Marc A. // Generations;Spring90, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p55
Reveals that `comprehensive' continuing-care retirement communities (CCRC) in the United States are also available to keep nursing home and home care use from increasing to unreasonable levels despite great reductions in out-of-pocket costs. Level-of-care placement decisions; Effectiveness of...
- Life care comes to Long Island. Goldberg, Carol // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);06/15/98, Vol. 45 Issue 24, p1B
Announces plans for the creation of continuing care retirement communities (CCRC) in Long Island, New York. Completion dates; Rationale behind the move; Financial security offered to residents; Value of CCRC as home replacements for senior citizens; Reservations for the units; Highlights of...