Paediatricians knowledge, attitudes, and practices regarding immunizations for infants in Italy
- the panic-free guide to infant illness. Brown, Ari // Baby Talk;Mar2010, Vol. 75 Issue 2, p60
The article offers guides for mothers on how to deal infant illnesses. It states that mothers should not panic when babies are sick because it will help build her or his immunity. However, it suggest that when baby is very young, her temperature continue to go up, and other symptoms appear,...
- doc decoder. // Baby Talk;May2010, Vol. 75 Issue 4, p18
The article offers information on the series of examinations that pediatricians conduct with infants.
- hey doc, you've got mail. // Baby Talk;Mar2013, Vol. 78 Issue 2, p24
The article offers tips for parents on what questions to ask when mailing electronic messages to pediatricians on various baby health problems.
- Doctor visits (the first year). Sullivan, Dana // Fit Pregnancy;Apr/May2005, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p70
Discusses things that a pediatrician will likely do during medical checkups. Immunizations; Measurement of the baby's height, weight and head circumference; Evaluation of the vision, hearing and cognitive development of the baby.
- A proposal to use neighborhood pharmacists as immunization advocates. Lamsam, Grace D. // Public Health Reports;Mar/Apr94, Vol. 109 Issue 2, p174
Describes a pilot project that uses community pharmacists as immunization advocates. Goals for immunization of 2-year-olds; Cost considerations; Estimate and justification of personnel.
- Infant immunization week focuses on a shot at life. Lenoir, Michael A. // New York Amsterdam News;04/30/98, Vol. 89 Issue 18, p12
Editorial. Comments on the National Infant Immunization Week. Importance of immunization to the health of infants; When infants should begin their series of immunizations; Diseases these immunizations are given to protect the children from; Detailed information on the National Immunization Program.
- Finding Dr. Right. Sullivan, Dana // Fit Pregnancy;Apr/May2005, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p70
Presents a guide for mothers in choosing a pediatrician. Way to compile a list of potential doctors for the child; Advantage of preparing a set of questions before conducting an initial interview with the pediatrician; Importance of observing the way business is conducted.
- Twenty-year trends in the Ohio generalist physician workforce. Williams, R. Tennyson // Journal of Family Practice;Dec1998, Vol. 47 Issue 6, p434
BACKGROUND. Many factors contribute to the variations seen in physician workforce projections, including assumptions about attrition, new physician entry, and geographic requirements. Our study offers data for benchmarking future research into this complex issue. METHOD. At 5-year intervals...
- General Pediatric Practice. Morgan, Beverly C. // Clinical Pediatrics;Apr1981, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p241
Relates the experience of the author the practice of primary medicine in a semirural setting in the U.S. Launch of the program in decentralized medical education by the University of Washington School of Medicine; Involvement of the author in the program; Interest of the author in general...