- Aromatherapy: Advocates are convinced that scents can impact health & well-being. Jarrett, Linda F. // Executive Health's Good Health Report;Jan1999, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p7
Discusses the impact of essential oils on health and well-being. Types of essential oils; Basic essential oils; Essential uses for essential oils.
- A healthy dose of scent. Rosch, Leah // Health (Time Inc. Health);Dec2001, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p68
Focuses on perfumes laced with vitamins and herbs that may provide an extension to the old-age practice of aromatherapy. Desert Pure-Fumes by Aveda; AromaFit by Lancome; VitaTonics by Avon. INSET: Essence of YOU.
- Scent-ual Healing. Milloy, Marilyn // Heart & Soul;Feb2001, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p50
Provides information on the therapeutic uses of essential oils.
- Uncommon scents. Blanchet, Trisha // Vegetarian Times;Mar2001, Issue 283, p80
Presents information on aromatherapy. Origin of the use of aromatherapy; Health benefits of aromatherapy; Popularity of aromatherapy products. INSET: Perennial favorites.
- Soul-Soothing Scents. Altshul, Sara // Prevention;Feb2002, Vol. 54 Issue 2, p51
Discusses aromatherapy, which elevates mood and alleviates stress, and provides information on aromatherapy kits designed for cancer patients. INSET: Support after the Diagnosis.
- Aromatherapy: Not just nice smells. Hill, Larissa // Australian Nursing Journal;Feb2002, Vol. 9 Issue 7, p33
Discusses the use of aromatherapy. Benefits of aromatherapy; Requirements for the safe practice of aromatherapy; Recommendations for nurses.
- Aromatheraphy: A home remedy whose time has come... again. Eischen, Nancy // Countryside & Small Stock Journal;Jul/Aug98, Vol. 82 Issue 4, p88
Discusses aromatheraphy which is a home remedy that uses essential oils. Uses of essential oils; Why so many antibiotics do not work for people; Information on aromatheraphy. INSET: Using essential oils.
- Aroma Corner: Finding Balance. // Massage Magazine;Mar/Apr2004, Issue 108, p122
Reprints an article about aromatherapy, which appeared in the "Arom'Alchemy Newsletter".
- Get oiled! // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Jun94, Vol. 55 Issue 6, p48
Reports on the physiological benefits of aromatherapy. Essential oils used in aromatherapy bath and body products.