SCORE offers top 10 secrets for small business success in 2010
- Focus Simplifies Marketing To Minority-Owned Businesses. Fongemie, Claude // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;10/20/2003, Vol. 107 Issue 42, p14
Focuses on the development of differentiated marketing programs for ethnic-owned small businesses in California. Pronouncements on the rapid growth of ethnic-owned business; Lack of experience in differentiating their products; Appropriate connections with minority businesses in their marketing...
- CALENDAR. // Orange County Business Journal;4/4/2011, Vol. 34 Issue 14, p26
A calendar of events at various locations in California is presented, including the Networking Luncheon in South Orange County, on April 7, 2011, an event titled "Social Media Marketing Strategies for Small Businesses" to be held on April 13, 2011, and the Human Resources Seminar to be held on...
- Constantly remind the market you're out there. Gray, Andi // Westchester County Business Journal;12/6/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 49, p19
The article provides an answer to the question of how small business owners improve their marketing programs that would constantly remind customers that the business exists.
- How four small businesses found marketing success. // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;3/15/2013, Issue 324623, p26
The article reports on the marketing approaches that make four companies successful in their respective fields including doing something unique for the customers that proved to be good for Danny Clark, and gauging customer interest that is effective for New York-based Wiseling.
- Marketing strategists help businesses develop their own plans. SCHLIESMAN, KYLE // Inside Tucson Business;6/3/2002, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p9
Informs that marketing strategist Nancy Kewin has developed and implemented several marketing plans over the years for growing businesses. Offer of a program by Kewin for small businesses to learn to develop their own marketing strategies; Views of Kewin on marketing; Contact telephone number...
- Chambers of commerce refocusing throughout the nation. Martz, Alice // Las Vegas Business Press;7/7/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 27, p8
Focuses on the repositioning of the priorities of the chambers of commerce in the U.S. Development of the local economy; Improvement of small business operation; Retention of customer base.
- Defining your Market Niche. Muhlebach, Richard // Journal of Property Management;Jan/Feb2004, Vol. 69 Issue 1, p68
Discusses the strategy of small retail businesses to compete against retail giants in the U.S. Importance of defining a market niche; Expansion of service offerings.
- Constantly remind the market you're out there. Gray, Andi // Fairfield County Business Journal;12/6/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 49, p8
The article presents an advisory on tips for the marketplace to recognize the presence of a small business. It states that to educate the marketplace is what marketing is all about and it takes constant reminders of where to find what people need. It suggests that perseverance, testing, payoff...
- Explore prospects' needs in networking. Cook, Charlie // Fairfield County Business Journal;9/8/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 36, p38
Reports on the networking strategy to initiate and build profitable relationship with customers. Demonstration on the value of your expertise; Core marketing tactics of most independent professionals and small-business owners; Importance of building relationships in networking.