- PPL 50. // Private Placement Letter;7/7/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 27, p6
Presents a chart which provides details on circled traditional private placements in the U.S., as of July 7, 2003. Name of the issuer; Amount of the deal; Price; rating; Lead agent; Type of business.
- Fixed investment by type in 1987 dollars. // Economic Indicators;Nov95, p10
Presents a tabulation of fixed investment by type in the United States from 1986 to the third quarter of 1995, based on 1987 dollars. Period; Total nonresidential; Nonresidential buildings including farm; Utilities; Mining exploration, shafts and wells; Information processing and related...
- Bond strategy takes global view. Feinberg, Phyllis // Pensions & Investments;10/16/2000, Vol. 28 Issue 21, p14
Reports that investors can achieve higher returns on their fixed-income portfolios by using an 'enhanced core' strategy' in the United States. Interest in investment-grade fixed-income securities; Investments in alternative asset classes.
- Consolidated Street research. // Asset Securitization Report;12/16/2002, Vol. 2 Issue 49, p22
Presents a table on the performance of the fixed-income securities market in the U.S. as of December 2002. Leading issuers; Asset classes issued; Structure of the securities.
- Why fixed-income securities are gaining new respect from the money managers. Nagan, Peter S. // Banking;Jul74, Vol. 66 Issue 13, p10
Reports on the shift in investment strategies toward fixed-income securities in response to inflation. Information on the conservation-of-assets approach as an investment policy; Disadvantage of stocks when measured against fixed-income securities on a total return basis; Examples of the use of...
- Make your cash work harder. Fernandez, Robert G. // Hispanic;Apr1995, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p66
Presents advice to investors on what to do with the money from matured CDs. Claims that the time is right, in April 1995, to reevaluate the holdings in your investment portfolio and take advantage of higher yields available for fixed income investments. Recent economic trends; Tax-exempt...
- CBOs/CLOs Investments, 2001. // Private Placement Letter;9/16/2002, Vol. 20 Issue 36, p6
Presents a chart depicting asset-backed investments in 2001.
- The Fixed-Income Fix. Bohlin, Steven J. // Financial Planning;Jan2002, Vol. 32 Issue 1, p43
Offers tips on selecting fixed-income investments. Goal of holding fixed income issues in the portfolio; Establishment of shorter maturity parameters; Impact of cognitive bias on investment.
- U.S. Equity. // Investment Management Weekly;4/24/2006 Quarterly Supplement, Vol. 19, p3
Presents charts of U.S. equity, fixed-income, international equity and alternative investments.