Speed to Market
- Gas turbine/generator set... // Power;Aug95, Vol. 139 Issue 8, p59
Features a brochure which highlights LM600 gas turbine/generator set from Stewart & Stevenson International Inc.
- Gensets bring power to remote Brazilian sites. // Modern Power Systems;Jan97, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p55
Reports on Brazilian electric utility CEAM's acquisition of generating sets to be used for power generation in remote parts of Amazonas. Stewart & Stevenson Services Inc.'s supply of the generating sets to CEAM.
- Stewart & Stevenson Unveils New Directional Drills. // Underground Construction;Mar2003, Vol. 58 Issue 3, p22
Reports on a post-show directional drilling demonstration at Stewart & Stevenson Services Inc.'s Houston facility in Texas on January 16, 2003. Stewart & Stevenson's DCT 800 directional drill rig; DCT line of directional drills.
- Cogen unit a first. // Modern Power Systems;Jul96, Vol. 16 Issue 7, p7
Reports on the agreement signed by Stewart & Stevenson to supply India's first LM6000 to a chemical plant in Gujarat, India.
- Naphtha fuelled gas turbine packages. // European Power News;Dec97, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p22
Features Stewart & Stevenson Services Inc.'s LM6000 naphtha fuel fired aeroderivative gas turbine packages. Specifications; Capabilities; Design; Applications.
- Gas turbine/generator set. // Power;Mar95, Vol. 139 Issue 3, p89
Reports on the availability of a brochure describing the LM6000 gas turbine/generator set from Stewart & Stevenson International Inc.
- Off-road mini-trucks. Dane, Abe; Pope, Greg // Popular Mechanics;Nov93, Vol. 170 Issue 11, p24
Reports on the Stewart & Stevenson production of sport/utility trucks under license from ESARCO Limited. SS-300 features; Background information; Plans for SS-200.
- New truck service center in Louisiana will improve life on the highway for truck and motorhome... // Fleet Equipment;Oct97, Vol. 23 Issue 10, p76
Reports on the opening of Stewart & Stevenson Services Inc.'s Truck & Transport Refrigeration Service Center in Hammond, Louisiana. Facility description; Importance of facility to drivers.
- GE buying S&S unit. // Power Engineering;Nov97, Vol. 101 Issue 11, p14
Reports that GE Power Systems has announced an agreement to buy Stewart & Stevenson's (S&S) Gas Turbine Division for $600 million. Focus of the transaction on distribution and tactical vehicles systems; Benefits of the acquisition; Mechanical drive equipment of S&S.