BOX SECTION BLUES
- Reitzle on Blackwood SUV: 'This is American Luxury.'. // Ward's Auto World;Oct2000, Vol. 36 Issue 10, p37
Focuses on the luxury pickup vehicle Lincoln Blackwood. Price; Engine used for the vehicle; Rear suspension system of the automobile.
- Lincoln's Black-Tie Luxury Truck. Acle-Menendez, Ana // Hispanic;Nov2001, Vol. 14 Issue 11, p62
Evaluates the 2002 Lincoln Blackwood pickup truck. Interior and exterior design of the truck; Features of the truck; Cost of the truck.
- Wealth Effect. Sherman, Don // Boating;Mar2002, Vol. 75 Issue 3, p44
Evaluates the pickup truck Lincoln Blackwood.
- Mark LT: Trucks are luckier the second time around. Tully, Tom // Fort Worth Business Press;2/6/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 5, Special section p3
Evaluates the Mark LT pickup truck from Lincoln. Key features; Cost; Conversion into sport utility vehicles.
- MONSTER MASH. Stewart, Ben // Popular Mechanics;Apr2002, Vol. 179 Issue 4, p100
Reports on the test of a Bigfoot pickup truck. Motor of the truck; Design of the vehicle; Performance during testing.
- How to Make a Light, But Strong, Pickup Truck. // Popular Science;May2014, Vol. 284 Issue 5, p20
The article presents an evaluation of the F-150 pickup truck by automobile manufacturer Ford as of May 2014, with topics including the use of aluminum in the design of the truck in an effort make it stronger and lighter, and the effect of the design on the car's fuel economy.
- Lincoln Adds Glitz and Guts to Its Truck Line. Koland, Cordell // San Diego Business Journal;10/3/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 40, p16
Reports on the launch of a new Lincoln Mark LT 4X4 pickup truck manufactured by Ford Motor Co. in San Diego, California. Engine type and horsepower of the truck; Fuel consumption; Suggested retail price of the truck.
- New kid wants in. // Automotive News;3/26/2007, Vol. 81 Issue 6248, p12
The article presents information on the growing competition among automobile manufacturers in the pickup and luxury car segments. Cadillac and Lincoln once owned the luxury-car segment. Today, Toyota Motor Corp.'s Lexus is the popular car in the segment. There's plenty of room for Hyundai in the...
- 2007 Truck Buyer's Guide. Hardin, Drew // Outdoor Life;Dec2006/Jan2007, Vol. 214 Issue 1, p138
The article evaluates several pickup trucks including the Chevrolet Silverado and GMC Sierra, the Dodge Ram 1500 and the Lincoln Mark LT.