- A Little Bit of Orlalndo Magic. Goral, Tim // University Business;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p70
Information about the EduComm 2009 conference held at the Ritz-Carlton Orlando, Grande Lakes resort in Florida is presented. The event was attended by representatives from universities and colleges as well as companies such as AT&T Inc., Google Inc. and Microsoft Corp. It featured product...
- 2012 CES offers a glimpse into the future for brands. Lidstone, William // Campaign;1/20/2012, Issue 3, p18
Information about the International Consumer Electronics Show held in January 2012 in Nevada is presented. The trade show was attended by 130,000-150,000 gadget enthusiasts, marketers and agency staff. Mobile broadband, motion-sensing technology and ultrabooks were among the featured...
- 2010 Expo Unveils New Tools for Linemen. Fischbach, Amy // Transmission & Distribution World;Dec2010, Vol. 62 Issue 12, p64B
Information about the 2010 Lineman's Expo held in the U.S. is presented. The event highlights the new products from training program, personal protective equipment, and hand tool vendors. It drives linemen to explore tools and technology and offers attendees an opportunity to meet the linemen...
- Silverlight gets versatile. Taft, Darryl K. // eWeek;5/7/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p11
The article reports on the development of Microsoft Co.'s Silverlight cross-browser, cross-platform plug-in. During its Mix conference last April 30-May 2, 2007, the company has reportedly announced an alpha version of Silverlight 1.1 featuring a slimmed-down version of the CLR (Common Language...
- IBM prepares Power6 systems. Ferguson, Scott; Vizard, Michael // eWeek;5/7/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 16, p12
The article announces that the International Business Machines (IBM) will introduce the first servers to use its next-generation Power6 chips. During IBM's PartnerWorld conference held at St. Louis, Missouri last April 29-May 2, 2007, Systems and Technology Group general manager Ross Mauri...
- Are You Planning to Join the STEM Movement in Long Beach This Month? // Technology & Engineering Teacher;Mar2012, Vol. 71 Issue 6, p2
The article offers information on the STEM movement meeting, to be held at the Long Beach Convention Center, in Long Beach, California, on March 15, 2012.
- FORTUNE STORMS ASPEN. // Fortune;8/15/2011, Vol. 164 Issue 3, p6
The article discusses the Brainstorm Tech conference, a gathering in Aspen, Colorado on July 19-21, 2011 of technology innovators, and online venues to access more information about it.
- 2013 INNOVATION IN BUSINESS CONFERENCE. // Smart Business Cleveland;
The article offers information on the periodical's 2013 Innovation in Business Conference on September 24.
- Sagmeister and Heatherwick head to Design Indaba. Banks, Tom // Design Week (Online Edition);2/ 6/2014, p1
The article offers information on the Design Indaba conference to be held in Cape Town, South Africa on February 26 to 28, 2014.