- SIX DEGREES OF EVOLUTION. // Motor;Apr2001, p33
Describes the six generations of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution automobile in Australia. Comparison between the 1992 Lancer Evolution and the Galant VR4; Features of the 1993 Lancer Evolution II; Modifications of the 1995 Lancer Evolution III.
- You say you want an evolution? Lyon, Peter // AutoWeek;05/11/98, Vol. 48 Issue 20, p22
Evaluates the Mitsubishi's Lancer Evolution V automobile. Performance of the engine; Insight on the design of the automobile; Speculation of the launching of the car.
- Evolutionary. // AutoWeek;4/10/95, Vol. 45 Issue 15, p53
Reports on race car drivers Tommi Makinen and Andrea Aghini's testing of the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution III, the only all-new four-wheel-drive, turbocharged World Rally Car for 1995. Car's modifications.
- Lancer lot. // Motor;Jan98, Vol. 45 Issue 8, p10
Focuses on the response given to a Lancer project car with was shown at an automobile show in Sydney, Australia. Possibility of Mitsubushi's construction and sale of other models of this car.
- Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback vs. Ralliart Dakar. // South Texas Automotive Report;Mar2009, Vol. 11 Issue 6, p12
A photograph of a Mitsubishi Lancer Sportback and its highly-modified rally car, the Ralliart Dakar Sportback is presented.
- Lancer presses its point in the ranks. Tuckey, Bill // BRW;7/15/96, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p35
Features the Lancer MR coupe from Mitsubishi. Functions and features; Engine design; Retail price.
- Mitsubishi takes opener. // AutoWeek;02/01/99, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p46
Reports on the success of a Mitsubishi Lancer in winning the 1999 FIA World Rally at the season opening Monte Carlo Rally. Survival of Mitsubishi driver Tommi Makinen from a brake failure; Allegations about the use of an illegal water pump in the car.
- Cave may get big car boost for Jim Clark. // Motor Sport News: The Voice of British Motorsport;5/4/2011, p16
The article reports on the possibility that the JRM Rally Team will use the Mitsubishi Lancer E10 during the British Rally Championship and may upgrade the car of Tom Crave for the Jim Clark Rally in Great Britain in 2011.
- Solstice for all seasons. // AutoWeek;1/14/2002, Vol. 52 Issue 2, p3
Reports developments in the automobile industry and trade as of January 14, 2002. Introduction of Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VIII in 2003; Acceptance of pre-orders for Nissan 350Z; Design of Honda Model X.