Complexities of Collaboration
- Agreement on e-commerce. // Professional Engineering;09/22/99, Vol. 12 Issue 17, p5
Reports that leaders of some of the world's leading companies have agreed on global electric commerce principles and urged governments to coordinate their electronic commerce policies. British government's aim for the country to host more electronic commerce transactions than any other G7...
- Niche opportunities for co-operatives. van Zyl, Johann // Finance Week;09/01/2000, p24
Reveals niche commercial opportunities for South Africa's cooperatives. Capital advantages of converting into companies; Cooperative members' sale of their shares; Use of the Internet for collective bargaining on contracts, finance, insurance and purchasing.
- The More Things Change... Hall, Lance D. // Ceramics Monthly;Sep2013, Vol. 61 Issue 7, p14
A letter to the editor is presented in response to the article about an online ceramic cooperative venture entitled â€œObjective Clayâ€ in a previous issue of the periodical "Ceramics Monthly."
- Execs detail `Framework' for I-commerce. de Bony, Elizabeth // InfoWorld;11/03/97, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p76
Highlights a series of recommendations produced by a group of American, European and Japanese executives during a meeting of the Global Internet Project (GIP) in Brussels in October 1997, to help governments allow the unhindered development of Internet commerce. Background on the `Framework for...
- Lamp major Frederick Cooper using dealer survey to update Web site. // Home Accents Today;Apr2000, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p195
Reports that lamp and lighting specialist Frederick Cooper has created a survey asking its customers for information regarding their involvement with e-commerce and the Internet. Upgrade of Web site; Plans to use the survey data as it implements changes to the site.
- TruServ launches e-commerce site for wholesale co-op members. // Aftermarket Business;Nov99, Vol. 109 Issue 11, p28
Highlights the low-cost program that TruServ Corp. launched on its electronic commerce site. Retailers under the TruServ cooperative; Services offered to customers; Distinctive feature of the program.
- In-depth meeting examines advantages of 'e-economy' // Hudson Valley Business Journal;07/31/2000, Vol. 11 Issue 12, p14
Reports on a meeting by the Cornell Cooperative Extension in cooperation with the Orange County Partnership in New York on the use of the Internet and electronic commerce. Focus of the conference on factors affecting electronic commerce; Recommendations made by the group on various areas of...
- Southern Co-op runs click & collect trial. // Grocer;12/14/2013, Vol. 236 Issue 8135, p10
The article reports that cooperative society Southern Co-operative has run a trial of its click & collect service in one store using Foodie Local, a new online self-service platform being piloted in Great Britain.
- Nationalizing the 'Net. Lynch, Graham // America's Network;07/01/2000, Vol. 104 Issue 10, p79
Focuses on the global pressures faced by the United States (U.S.) on the issue of regulating the Internet. Discussion on the issue of electronic commerce taxation; Arguments posed by several world regional economic blocs on the issue; Actions taken by the U.S. to deal with the issue.