Preparing a Successful Energy-Savings Proposal
- Make your presentations count. Barrie, Margie // Senior Market Advisor;Jul2011, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p30
The article presents questions and answers related to the improvement of face-to-face presentation to clients.
- HAVE THE MONEY CONVERSATION BEFORE YOU PRESENT. Wilcox, Jim // Business People;Dec2015, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p82
The author offers suggestions for having money conversation with prospects and clients before finishing the presentation to avoid the end of the meeting without a commitment.
- GENERATING YOUR OWN POWER. Greer, Diane // In Business;Mar/Apr2006, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p13
The article presents information on how a New York-based company saved over $200,000 a year by lowering power and heat costs with on-site systems. This offers an example for companies that are developing into new industry. Faced with rising utility costs taking a big bite out of his bottom line,...
- Pitches and bitches. // Precision Marketing;4/23/2004, Vol. 16 Issue 25, p60
Comments on the difficulties of pitching for a marketing business in Great Britain. Level of competition; Requirements of prospective clients; Elements of a good business presentation.
- perfect pitch. Weeks, Katie // Contract;May2008, Vol. 49 Issue 5, p166
The article offers suggestions for architects and designers on various issues that should be taken care of while making client presentation for a project. It advises designers to be on time, ensure there is no technological malfunctions, and dress appropriately for the client's corporate...
- Persuading 5-Million Home Buyers to Invest in Energy Efficiency. Ikle, Doris // Home Energy;Nov/Dec2010, Vol. 27 Issue 6, p10
The article offers information on the establishment and business performance of CMC Energy Services to persuade buyers of existing homes to invest in energy efficiency in the U.S. It states that the company provides reliable information to potential clients that show how they can invest in...
- how to win clients. // AdMedia;Oct2006, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p45
The article offers tips for advertisers on winning clients in New Zealand. When pitching to potential clients, PowerPoint presentation should not be used as it drowns the voice, personality and persuasion of the presenter. Advertisers should get to know the client before the review is called....
- WHEN THE LIGHTS COME UP. Sargent, Stefan // DV: Digital Video;Feb2008, Vol. 16 Issue 2, p50
A personal narrative is presented which explores the author's experiences of presenting his commercials and corporate films to different clients.
- Group Processes and Presentations: An Innovative Approach to Supporting. Preston, Marlene // Conference Papers -- National Communication Association;2008, p1
Communication Centers often train consultants to work one-on-one with clients on individual assignments. But consultants can be equally effective in support of long-term group assignments. This part of the GIFT panel will include innovative activities to support group processes and...